How certified is PythonKingdom

4pfprontod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How certified is Pythonkingdom, I’m trying to get some cloned cards and eventually do it myself but first I want to see if any of you guys vouch for them before I move forward. Do you also contact them via TG or email ? And how’s the interactions with them.

jaayrolle

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How certified is Pythonkingdom, I’m trying to get some cloned cards and eventually do it myself but first I want to see if any of you guys vouch for them before I move forward. Do you also contact them via TG or email ? And how’s the interactions with them.
They have vouches all on the thread bro

alexali

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They are good but sometimes run out of stock depending on ur area. Got a high-balance card my first go around, was super impressed with the quality of the product and the performance of the card when like cashing out of atms and stuff. All went as they describe, however when I went back to order 2 times later they were completely out of stock.

So the final verdict is like, good vendor (given you actually have the ability to order without them being out of stock) LOL.

jaayrolle

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
good vendors defintetly think the card to get is the high balance card, wouldn't waste my time with the mid-balance cards. Kind of overhyped if we are speaking about the mid-balance cards, but the high-balance cards are worth the hype defintelty agree with @alexali when it comes to them being out of stock, the high is the best card they sell. Easy to cashout of atms and inside of stores, and its just seamless overall imo.

alexali

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
good vendors defintetly think the card to get is the high balance card, wouldn't waste my time with the mid-balance cards. Kind of overhyped if we are speaking about the mid-balance cards, but the high-balance cards are worth the hype defintelty agree with @alexali when it comes to them being out of stock, the high is the best card they sell. Easy to cashout of atms and inside of stores, and its just seamless overall imo.
yeah mid-balance card is shitty compared to the high i should of listened to yall when i first purchased lmao.

C Blu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ye they valid

2flycardz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yeah mid-balance card is shitty compared to the high i should of listened to yall when i first purchased lmao.
Y is it shitty

redman300

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I just placed an order for a mid balance card to test out. Gonna work my way up, will update if this is legit.

alexali

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Y is it shitty
its just "eh" read what they say in the FAQ, its prolly jus better to spend the extra 150 not worth saving ngl

DoubleD

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
anyway I can learn how they do their emv tech? my boy ordered not too long ago i been analyzing his card tryna see how they do it. lmk fam

goldenn

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
anyway I can learn how they do their emv tech? my boy ordered not too long ago i been analyzing his card tryna see how they do it. lmk fam
its completely propietary the way they do it, i bought their book recently, its really good but super confusing if ur not hip to how emv chips work, had to do alot of external research. Those guys are pros to be able to figure this shit out to begin with, lowkey genius.

Users who are viewing this thread