How do i get spam bot for bank logs

datboyjay2x

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey I want to kno how to get tele gram snap bots first bank logs or wats a good site to get spam tools for my computer please help

Darknet

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey I want to kno how to get tele gram snap bots first bank logs or wats a good site to get spam tools for my computer please help
I have spamming tools for PC....

Yesididntdoit

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey if you still need it lmk I got the best site for you like dsad ass

goatcard657

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What do people use the spam bots for ?

Yesididntdoit

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
What do people use the spam bots for ?
Basically to flood whatever victims email so that when you use their information so they can't or better said have a harder time finding the email that tells them that "your account has been jeopardized" so it's a way to cover your tracks they also have bots that send the same type of spam to text messages and most people use this for things like email compromise scam or fphishing scams

goatcard657

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Basically to flood whatever victims email so that when you use their information so they can't or better said have a harder time finding the email that tells them that "your account has been jeopardized" so it's a way to cover your tracks they also have bots that send the same type of spam to text messages and most people use this for things like email compromise scam or fphishing scams
What bank log site do you recommend ?

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If you are looking to start sms spamming, there are a few steps to take. Unfortunately, my time is limited, so here's the rundown of what you'll need. Step 1: Get a good scampage that has decent anti-bot capabilities and doesn't have a backdoor (most free scampage scripts have coders trying to steal your logs). Once that's done, upload it to WHMS. After that, get yourself a clean SMS list - these will typically cost about 10-20USD for 1,000 numbers. Now, for sending out those messages, you'll either have to get an SMS sending service or buy a prepaid SIM and use an SMS sender gateway with it. If you followed all of these steps correctly, you should start seeing logs - however it's worth noting that some days may be bad and result in no logs or your link turning red.

Sackurlee

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If you are looking to start sms spamming, there are a few steps to take. Unfortunately, my time is limited, so here's the rundown of what you'll need. Step 1: Get a good scampage that has decent anti-bot capabilities and doesn't have a backdoor (most free scampage scripts have coders trying to steal your logs). Once that's done, upload it to WHMS. After that, get yourself a clean SMS list - these will typically cost about 10-20USD for 1,000 numbers. Now, for sending out those messages, you'll either have to get an SMS sending service or buy a prepaid SIM and use an SMS sender gateway with it. If you followed all of these steps correctly, you should start seeing logs - however it's worth noting that some days may be bad and result in no logs or your link turning red.
What sms sender do you recommend?

polar.afnf

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
where would I find such a scam page?

slime0

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
where would I find such a scam page?
Hey man I know a few website I can give you for free let us discuss . I'm down to venture too if you can pm your Telegram 🤝🏻

Users who are viewing this thread