Dumb question lol

But how moral do you find carding to be

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Definitely more immoral than anything drug related. Drug users and dealers are two consenting parties. Whoever you're stealing from didn't consent. You're really screwing with someone who did absolutely nothing wrong and is completely undeserving. Hopefully they get their money back and it's just the bank who loses out.

A$APSWIPER

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Definitely more immoral than anything drug related. Drug users and dealers are two consenting parties. Whoever you're stealing from didn't consent. You're really screwing with someone who did absolutely nothing wrong and is completely undeserving. Hopefully they get their money back and it's just the bank who loses out.
I would have to disagree here. The CC holder is almost always reimbursed hence the only damage you really cause is slight panic. The issuer (bank) basically has infinite money so its usless worrying about the moral component there as well

selling drugs is a greater net loss for the receiving party, them consenting dosent change anything .

What would make you feel worse, knwoing your child got 300 stolen from his CC or knowing hes a crack addict ?

Just cuz somethings illegal dosent mean its immoral

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I would have to disagree here. The CC holder is almost always reimbursed hence the only damage you really cause is slight panic. The issuer (bank) basically has infinite money so its usless worrying about the moral component there as well

selling drugs is a greater net loss for the receiving party, them consenting dosent change anything .

What would make you feel worse, knwoing your child got 300 stolen from his CC or knowing hes a crack addict ?

issue with the chargebacks is they often take a LONG time (especially if it shipped to there address but socially engineered to be rerouted) and some people unfortunately might be needing that money far before the bank will ever reimburse them but you still have a valid point about the effect drugs can have on family

TheRichBeDamned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Its not moral at all and there is no moral to find. Anyone who says its only the banks that gets hurt is dead wrong and ignorant to the truth, as many americans live a life where on 300 dollars missing from your account could mean not making rent....But as the guy who deceived them to get there cards information and potentially bring chaos into there life. I just separated the criminal part of my conscious from my actual everyday conscious and with time the 2 versions of myself became more and more distinct and the guilty feeling became smaller and smaller.
sorry if this sounded weird i took some shit and im feeling a bit insightful lol

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Its not moral at all and there is no moral to find. Anyone who says its only the banks that gets hurt is dead wrong and ignorant to the truth, as many americans live a life where on 300 dollars missing from your account could mean not making rent....But as the guy who deceived them to get there cards information and potentially bring chaos into there life. I just separated the criminal part of my conscious from my actual everyday conscious and with time the 2 versions of myself became more and more distinct and the guilty feeling became smaller and smaller.
sorry if this sounded weird i took some shit and im feeling a bit insightful lol
Thats exactly how it works. but we need to eat someway

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It's not moral but is Russia launching a war on Ukraine moral? There's immorality everywhere you look. Even jobs. I used to work as a sales man being told to nitpick and basically lie is immoral as well. Just different levels to this shit. Immoral things have probably happened to you.

Sometimes morality can hold an individual back, sometimes moral is who an individual wants to be. Lust for power is a complicated avenue.

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It's not moral but is Russia launching a war on Ukraine moral? There's immorality everywhere you look. Even jobs. I used to work as a sales man being told to nitpick and basically lie is immoral as well. Just different levels to this shit. Immoral things have probably happened to you.

Sometimes morality can hold an individual back, sometimes moral is who an individual wants to be. Lust for power is a complicated avenue.
Yea i definitely agree with you. I finesse credit card information and bank logs on the daily, but I could totally live a decent life not doing it and i recognize its immoral but i continue to do it so I am in no place to judge anyone.

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yea i definitely agree with you. I finesse credit card information and bank logs on the daily, but I could totally live a decent life not doing it and i recognize its immoral but i continue to do it so I am in no place to judge anyone.
I don't blame you for not wanting to be a robot or puppet, it's why i'm here too.

USAcertifie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Oh it’s in the upper eschelon of immorality it’s violating peoples personal property and psyche. People who do not have anything to do with theft have to deal with some fucking weasel because he thinks he’s justified. The last reply was classic it’s a victimless crime? Stfu you jackass. Everything lost is passed on to the customers so we all pay for this in the long run the bank doesn’t absorb loss it passes it along to consumers. Endless pool of money the bank has? Jesus what an idiot. To boot he thinks it’s not immoral. There’s a real genius for you he’s so fucking smart he doest realize he’s really really stupid. Way out there.

Users who are viewing this thread