Like in general feels dead anymore..

Fraudbox

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Not too much, sometime 7k a month, sometime 10k a month, it's depend on CC/DC but now a days few spammers providing good stuff.
3 years ago i did 30-40k per month as well and i was depend on Vendor Tripplex1 but now he his offline for last 2 and half years, i have no contact with him now. he was the only good stuff provider in my opinion to me with more than 45000 reviews.

Fraud is easy as compare to carding because carding need good stuff and knowledge and now a days banks are using AI and many others Algorithm to protect their money.

But many good carders still doing good as they are updated with latest knowledge and tricks.

BarclaysBoy12

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
a good buddy of mine during his peak he had runners picking up apple watches & ipads from target 3-5 times a day... Making our profit $300-$500 per item. If you have a good setup you can card as much as you want, carding isn't dead. It's just a waste of time if your piece doesn't hit

hriazbd

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
a good buddy of mine during his peak he had runners picking up apple watches & ipads from target 3-5 times a day... Making our profit $300-$500 per item. If you have a good setup you can card as much as you want, carding isn't dead. It's just a waste of time if your piece doesn't hit
can u provide me any carder for payment??

food4thot

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
carding is def not dead

Users who are viewing this thread