How to card gift cards online?

Cloakedup71

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Have you been wondering how to cashout those ccs to cash.. Most especially this period that seems like site has more securities and malware detectors?

USAcertifie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
my idea is to card gift cards digitally then exchange them for btc.
Wow very original thought, have you found the place that accepts anonymous gift cards for crypto by chance?
I have a better one why digitally card them onto gift cards then trade them for solid gold or maybe new Volkswagens that you can sell for crypto. Maybe we can make the moon spin when you do it too or fertilizer… yes fertilizer swtcharoo. Come on man it hurts when I realize that’s 20 seconds reading your bs I never get back?

USAcertifie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Wow very original thought, have you found the place that accepts anonymous gift cards for crypto by chance?
I have a better one why digitally card them onto gift cards then trade them for solid gold or maybe new Volkswagens that you can sell for crypto. Maybe we can make the moon spin when you do it too or fertilizer… yes fertilizer swtcharoo. Come on man it hurts when I realize that’s 20 seconds reading your bs I never get back?

2shoesnike

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
mane dont give me non attitude bruh idgaf who you is you aint finna be talking to me like dat cuh on my momma you know damn well you get killed like dat in da hood bruh cilll tf out im just tryna eat out here you know i came out 9 years in the damn hole gotta make a living fa myself keep it a buck 💯

USAcertifie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
mane dont give me non attitude bruh idgaf who you is you aint finna be talking to me like dat cuh on my momma you know damn well you get killed like dat in da hood bruh cilll tf out im just tryna eat out here you know i came out 9 years in the damn hole gotta make a living fa myself keep it a buck 💯
You didn’t get the point ok. The things your talking about already have obvious answers available to you if you bother to look at what everyone is doing around you.’whatever you change into krypto is a done deal you can diphonsiphonn all you want through various crypto exchanges it and your in the clear do you get it now.
Oh and don’t you ever talk that jive shit about this gets a nigga killed and all that bullshit ok. Ghe niggas take each other off with glorified pellet guns I hit you from 20 or 40 football fields away and you never even know you got got. So cool it with funny ass Mia fresh stecks I’m me tar tar sauce me wee tiny of a man with such a big fat mouth you best being carefull with that from here till the end don’t chas knowEd it mon, jolly good have a nice day and learn to talk and things will be much easier for you. Plus that stupid shit Is played out anyway and be carefull who you run that mouth with man.

(Sharko) Shark

S
Yup thats easy as fuck but to card the gift cards but you need a good buy to sell them
Selling gift cards is a problem

HARYFRAUD

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Wassup
First my english is not very good

Go buy sim card
Liqpay
You need google translate cause its ukrainian website/apli

You trade your gft card to btc

For carding gft card go on g2a its FUCKING easy

P.s. you can have 1k binance gft card on g2a

texstricker

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yup thats easy as fuck but to card the gift cards but you need a good buy to sell them
Selling gift cards is a problem
I know where u can sell any gift cards they pay 60% give or take depending on type of gift card. Payment is sent via cashapp and payment is sent within few minutes. 💯 this no bullshit, legit company I stumbled on to and is now my go 2 for selling all my gift cards because I've searched for months trying to find a legit place too Sell gift cards and get cash back instantly with no luck until I found this gem.

Svetlanaemx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
удалите пожалуйста.

letsnetwork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Respectfully speaking, don't waste your time. gift cards is considered a electronic purchase, and topped the watchlist in the early 2000. You can't card gift cards, it's 2023

Users who are viewing this thread