How to cash out a Bank log?

Mr. Tommy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey i was wondering as a new guy how to cash out a bank log towards crypto, i would appreciate answers in the comments down bellow as im planning to buy my frist log and dont want to fuck that up

jacktheripper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i usually work with canada banklog

it's easy to cashout because they can add your phone number in Log

i also have a group - they sell everything on it including the banklog - and also some people can cashout it to btc - so if you are a newbie and don't want to lose the first amount to your banklog then you can let them know them to help

Mr. Tommy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
i usually work with canada banklog

it's easy to cashout because they can add your phone number in Log

i also have a group - they sell everything on it including the banklog - and also some people can cashout it to btc - so if you are a newbie and don't want to lose the first amount to your banklog then you can let them know them to help
Well sounds like idea, and what are the budgets on the logs because i know for a fact that for 80-100usd i can get a log worth of 1200-1500usd and thats a fair price, and i want to make purchase via escrow and somehow do it right i believe there is someone will tell me or help me by sharing the knowledge as for right im just scooping arround and im really tired of being scammed and screwd over n over

jacktheripper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Well sounds like idea, and what are the budgets on the logs because i know for a fact that for 80-100usd i can get a log worth of 1200-1500usd and thats a fair price, and i want to make purchase via escrow and somehow do it right i believe there is someone will tell me or help me by sharing the knowledge as for right im just scooping arround and im really tired of being scammed and screwd over n over
So First

In my group everything is escrow so you don't need to worry

As for the balance banklog - good banklogs are often sold at high prices - it depends very little on the balance in the banklog - which depends on the accompanying information to cashout

so for 100-200$ you won't buy a quality banklog to cashout - especially cashout to btc

Vikimyp

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Где админ?
Это важно.
С уважением.

C Blu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So First

In my group everything is escrow so you don't need to worry

As for the balance banklog - good banklogs are often sold at high prices - it depends very little on the balance in the banklog - which depends on the accompanying information to cashout

so for 100-200$ you won't buy a quality banklog to cashout - especially cashout to btc
What’s a good place to buy logs and drops

Users who are viewing this thread