How to Cashout Virtual Credit Cards in 2022/2023

TomClancyCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yes, my method is to cash out using guest checkout. If you create an PP account, you'll see an option to mark the item as delivered after 2 days.
Thanks for this info. I am unable to m s g you or anyone. My account is only a few days old. When will I be able to do so?

BigBagzz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks for this info. I am unable to m s g you or anyone. My account is only a few days old. When will I be able to do so?
when it's done by checkout method how can we mark as received

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I Need some Clarification.,
So for the first method, we can cash out a vc account (like privacy) to paypal then to bluebird which provides a more valid vc that we can buy cryptoz with? or must we still get the proper plastic numbers thru irl drop
Thnx for the info, perfect stuff to get bakk in to the game wit

BarclaysBoys13

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I Need some Clarification.,
So for the first method, we can cash out a vc account (like privacy) to paypal then to bluebird which provides a more valid vc that we can buy cryptoz with? or must we still get the proper plastic numbers thru irl drop
Thnx for the info, perfect stuff to get bakk in to the game wit
Bluebird is not a mainstream bank. Use it as a drop to receive any loan or merchant balance. Not all lenders accept prepaid drops though. Then cash it out through Paypal. Why prepaid drops? Mainstream banks have tight security and verification questions. Don't receive a loan in a mainstream bank drop if it's new.

Cloakedup71

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bluebird is not a mainstream bank. Use it as a drop to receive any loan or merchant balance. Not all lenders accept prepaid drops though. Then cash it out through Paypal. Why prepaid drops? Mainstream banks have tight security and verification questions. Don't receive a loan in a mainstream bank drop if it's new.
Hey dude, Sorry if this is a stupid question. I just took a look at the bluebird site and I noticed that they have two products, one being opening an account for the prepaid debit card and the other for opening a bank account.
I'm formulating a checklist based set of steps I'm going to need to take in order to get loan approved and I think I almost have it down, however, I'm new to US based loans. My question being, would we not have to also open a bank account through bluebird as well to receive the loan? I'm not sure how US lenders do things but I didn't think it would be possible for them to deposit funds into a debit card? I figured it would have to be a bank account.
Can you please clarify? And thanks heaps for this post it's another piece of the puzzle that I was missing :)

BigBagzz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
paypal will be allowing crypto withr=drawal soon. big win for us.

TomClancyCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
paypal will be allowing crypto withr=drawal soon. big win for us.
But tax numbers should match with the ones on real tax docs of fullz. That's how PP verifies an account to enable crypto trxs.

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
But tax numbers should match with the ones on real tax docs of fullz. That's how PP verifies an account to enable crypto trxs.
hey mate does paypal allow cryto cash out yet

BarclaysBoys13

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm not understanding the first method. So I am going to attempt to explain how I interpreted it. So you have a VC with a balance that you ultimately want to hold as real cash in your hands or real crypto in your crypto wallet.
You grab a fresh set of fullz and make a paypal merchant account. Then you send money to another paypal account? or what? I'm not understanding step 2. Like once you make your merchant account and you enter any amount to send to an email why are we doing that?
Is it basically making a paypal merchant account to pay another paypal account? And then transfer the cash from the second paypal to a bank drop? Can someone please help?

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I'm not understanding the first method. So I am going to attempt to explain how I interpreted it. So you have a VC with a balance that you ultimately want to hold as real cash in your hands or real crypto in your crypto wallet.
You grab a fresh set of fullz and make a paypal merchant account. Then you send money to another paypal account? or what? I'm not understanding step 2. Like once you make your merchant account and you enter any amount to send to an email why are we doing that?
Is it basically making a paypal merchant account to pay another paypal account? And then transfer the cash from the second paypal to a bank drop? Can someone please help?
What they're trying to say is: you want either cash or crypto from a virtual debit card you loaded. Most exchanges don't allow VCs as a payment method.

Now, you create a merchant account under someone else's fullz. You send an invoice to yourself. PayPal WILL accept the VC to pay the invoice. Now you transfer the money from PayPal to a mainstream bank (real card preferred, not needed).

Now, you use the card or AN/RN from mainstream bank to buy crypto, or the card to cash out at an ATM.

Users who are viewing this thread