How to turn these digits into cards or whatever its called

lasvegas

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I work at McDonald's as a part time job, for the past week our card registry or whatever its called got faulty, so normally you have to put it in a certain way for it to work. A lot of the customers would give me their card for me to try and put the card in the carding register properly.

Every time someone did that I would look at the back and front of the card and memorize the details, I would then write it down on a piece of paper after the customer went and I have done the same thing for 6 customers already. All 6 of them are verified and working, so now I am not sure what I should do with this.

I have no knowledge in fraud or carding, how do I make them into a card? or how could I order things from online without getting caught? It would be even more cool if I could use the details to pay off the shitty ps plus monthly gamepass

swipernoswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Why not just become a CC's reseller? It is less risky and very profitable.
If you were you, I would invest in a discreet camera, for example camera in the glasses or other (there are plenty of them for sale on the clearnet) so as not to have to memorize the numbers, just film, and write the numbers in the evening, then resell them.

nlechoppa

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I've wondered about how ppl do this (just outta curiuosity, I don't know jack shit abotu carding I just thought it was interesting to learn about cuz I do like hacking and I like the idea of getting around the system. anyways, I think what most ppl do and I AM NOT -i repeat not at all the credible person in this. but i think you get the numbers stamp them into a card and have a crakhead/junkie who doesn't give a fuck (there are so many trust me) and have them pay in person and you give them like 20% for it like so the card user gets 20% or gets like 200$ or some shit. I'm very curious if people order to other people's houses and just pick them up right at the time of drop off haha. really hope ppl will pitch in on this.

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just write the numbers and everything (names etc..) and make a fullz, you can resell them $10 - $30 each.

Anita

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just write the numbers and everything (names etc..) and make a fullz, you can resell them $10 - $30 each.
I need someone who can help me pay for dating site with fullz...Cvv

Anita

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Pls I need someone who can help me pay for dating site with fullz,Ccv

Anita

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I work at McDonald's as a part time job, for the past week our card registry or whatever its called got faulty, so normally you have to put it in a certain way for it to work. A lot of the customers would give me their card for me to try and put the card in the carding register properly.

Every time someone did that I would look at the back and front of the card and memorize the details, I would then write it down on a piece of paper after the customer went and I have done the same thing for 6 customers already. All 6 of them are verified and working, so now I am not sure what I should do with this.

I have no knowledge in fraud or carding, how do I make them into a card? or how could I order things from online without getting caught? It would be even more cool if I could use the details to pay off the shitty ps plus monthly gamepass
Can you help me to pay for dating site with CC ..etc

Users who are viewing this thread