I am all set up, but...

rebibarak

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So I have everything setup. I have a laptop with Qubes on it, protection pretty much all set up. I have my CC Shop. All I need is an vendor, website or market for hacked RDPs.

If anyone still knows the name (or if you dont just google it, it was a big story) , I am talking something like xDedic.

I know there are vendors on DNMs like AlphaBay or ASAP but I feel like you cant really choose a specific location and they dont look like a real person, rather like a setup machine. I mean Browser Fingerprint and stuff. Also I feel like hacked RDPs are way more reliable than SOCKS5 proxys as they dont leak, or have such a high fraud score or risk of declining.

Or am I completely misunderstood and the complete carding community is using RDPs and then proxies to card, just paying attention that they are good proxies?? I feel like if I just knew this specific information I could make my first attempts. And still probably fail miserably but I guess you have to start somewhere in order to improve right?

Any help or suggestions are very much appreciated.

rebibarak

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Addition to that, I remember there being a store called UAS STORE or something like that, but I dont have a link. Is that still online?

JwettMonster

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Use rdp thats all you need bro

cardingexpert177

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies