I copped some cards on benumb can I cash out through western Union?

Yoshi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Quick question for y’all if you guys can help me. I have a couple of cards bought from benumb I was wondering if I’m able to cash out if I send it to someone through a money wiring page like western Union or Remitly? They don’t ask for any info just the card number, exp and cvv. They don’t make you confirm anything. Just wondering if this can be done. Appreciate y’all

Anita

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Quick question for y’all if you guys can help me. I have a couple of cards bought from benumb I was wondering if I’m able to cash out if I send it to someone through a money wiring page like western Union or Remitly? They don’t ask for any info just the card number, exp and cvv. They don’t make you confirm anything. Just wondering if this can be done. Appreciate y’all
Do you sell cards ?

Pom_Pei@

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You can cashout through worldremit, wave, send wave, remitly

kushking

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You can cashout through worldremit, wave, send wave, remitly
How would one go about doing this just curious cuz I dont wanna mess it up. Would you just use a proxy near the cardholders address to ensure the transaction goes through or what?

Raskolnikov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can you sell for me ?
Why not buy from Python on here? Considering myself but thought his thread would have been busier. I would buy regular if legit.

NikkGotBanned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo Bro, Can You Give Me Benum Correct URL?

Users who are viewing this thread