I need an advice for Online Carding (got my full setup)

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey guys :) first i want to say i read a looot of articles and i buy a lot of courses and stuffs , but i dont feel like i know everything i need for carding.
I want to ask you a few questions.
1. What i understood is i will need - vpn (mullvad for example i tried 911 , but its not working, also vip72 is dead) , proxy changer, mac adress changer, mac cleaner. So my question is do i miss something , or can you give me some advice what do you use for setup ? Thanks!
2. Second question is should i buy only non vbv cards? And can you suggest me some good market or vendor, please? Can i use USA cards in Europe?
3. I would really appreciate if you give me some advises from personal experience?

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hi for market try '' brians club '' this is many a satured answer but it is the best one i got so far. im just after doing my first ever order on a card i got on it ( not really an order but i booked an hotel and it went through will check in tomorrow ) for first time ever im happy enough i didnt have an amazing setting to be fair i just used ipvanish to set my location to the cc owner location and went ahead.
im not saying that all card you will get on briansclub will hit but like i said , so far its the best option i got.
i am currently trying different vendors / spamers on here that can sell legit dumps / cc if i do get a legit one i will PM you , i hope you would do the same :D

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
1. Burner pc (will only be used for carding). on there you have a few programs:
- bleachbit and ccleaner. you will run these everytime you start the pc and let them wipe your cookie data
- TMAC. this is what you run after, it will randomize your mac adress
- Mullvad vpn and 911. re. you will run the vpn, then connect to a proxy (with 911) thats close to the card holders address and then start firefox
2. Preferably, yes. you can check a card for non vbv before you even buy it. check my post where i give away a free method.
3. if anyone comes in your messages asking for money, for whatever it is, its a scam. Also, whats the purpose of the title? youre making yourself more vulnerable lol

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
1. Burner pc (will only be used for carding). on there you have a few programs:
- bleachbit and ccleaner. you will run these everytime you start the pc and let them wipe your cookie data
- TMAC. this is what you run after, it will randomize your mac adress
- Mullvad vpn and 911. re. you will run the vpn, then connect to a proxy (with 911) thats close to the card holders address and then start firefox
2. Preferably, yes. you can check a card for non vbv before you even buy it. check my post where i give away a free method.
3. if anyone comes in your messages asking for money, for whatever it is, its a scam. Also, whats the purpose of the title? youre making yourself more vulnerable lol
What do you recommend for the original OS on the burner laptop? At the moment I have Ubuntu Linux installed on my burner because I was originally going to use a Windows 7 VM after.
Is it a good idea to straight up use a windows OS to host the burner laptop? Or are there better ways for carding

MikeCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
just use windows 10. use veracrypt to encrypt everything (firefox, 911, mullvad, everythiung)

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
1. socks5 is enough for carding. dont use VM , some payment processor's AI will detect .
2. not any particular bins all CCs are non vbv. depends on holder usages , payment processor .
3. read a lot and use your brain. try to know about that properly what are you doing .

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
1. socks5 is enough for carding. dont use VM , some payment processor's AI will detect .
2. not any particular bins all CCs are non vbv. depends on holder usages , payment processor .
3. read a lot and use your brain. try to know about that properly what are you doing .
hey, any advice from where i can buy non vbv?

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
read 2. again n again

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
1. You can use VirtualBox for changing mac address just go to "Network" > "Advanced" you'll see the VM mac address & VPN will change iP.
2. Cards should have CC Number, Expiry, CVV, Name, Address, Phone Number, Email & DOB can be helpful.
3. I've cashed out many cc's using all info above and most of the time if you can attach phone & email then you'll have better success with successful payments also I usually charge the card 1.00 before attempting any large payments as the card issuer see's it as active card check.

Darknet

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hi for market try '' brians club '' this is many a satured answer but it is the best one i got so far. im just after doing my first ever order on a card i got on it ( not really an order but i booked an hotel and it went through will check in tomorrow ) for first time ever im happy enough i didnt have an amazing setting to be fair i just used ipvanish to set my location to the cc owner location and went ahead.
im not saying that all card you will get on briansclub will hit but like i said , so far its the best option i got.
i am currently trying different vendors / spamers on here that can sell legit dumps / cc if i do get a legit one i will PM you , i hope you would do the same :D
Pls you can dm me too

Darknet

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
briansclub.cm
Thanks....Pls I wanna message you directly...Can I have your telegram...I've gat a method to cashout cc pls let's work together

Darknet

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You mist have heard of switchere a site that allows you to buy crypto without any verification

datboyjay2x

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can u PM me to

Cantseeme23

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Everyone answer questions except the most important part he literally said 911 and vip72 is dead now it’s like they just ignore it and still mention 911 ….

Jamalbv

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I am looking for good proxy site, anyone know?

Frankrrr

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo bro

Users who are viewing this thread