I Want to start building my own skimmers, any help?

KasherQuon

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I been looking over the web for the past few days and it seems possible but i cant find any actual guides out there on how to build one or where to start. i.e: what do u need to know, what kind of materials required, etc...
also is it better to use a pinpad overlay or a small cam?

xTraBandz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
first of all you need to chose where to put that skimmer firt of all atm model or gas station or where you want to put!. then you need good pics with that! after you need to create the skimmer on your based model ! deppends where you located - us eu au
there is lot of research you can do and you need practice also - small cam ist he best way! Peace!

JwettMonster

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
first of all you need to chose where to put that skimmer firt of all atm model or gas station or where you want to put!. then you need good pics with that! after you need to create the skimmer on your based model ! deppends where you located - us eu au
there is lot of research you can do and you need practice also - small cam ist he best way! Peace!
I been doing alot of research, procured an msr x6 BT, blanks cards with a printer, an embosser and a laptop just for creating the cards and dark web access (running tails on usb and windows as default os). I also took alot of pics of the desired atms to skim. Did recon for footrafic during the day and night. Im now in the process of building the skimmer and the atm overlay. And i got a pinpad which imm going to try to connect to the skimmer and have it all run on GSM so once installed its wiped and i dont have to pick it up if anyth is off or goes wrong.
Im still having doubts qbout the ability of purchasing items using the mag stripes. Also im exploring just buying dumps but cant find a good mraket or vendor.

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I been doing alot of research, procured an msr x6 BT, blanks cards with a printer, an embosser and a laptop just for creating the cards and dark web access (running tails on usb and windows as default os). I also took alot of pics of the desired atms to skim. Did recon for footrafic during the day and night. Im now in the process of building the skimmer and the atm overlay. And i got a pinpad which imm going to try to connect to the skimmer and have it all run on GSM so once installed its wiped and i dont have to pick it up if anyth is off or goes wrong.
Im still having doubts qbout the ability of purchasing items using the mag stripes. Also im exploring just buying dumps but cant find a good mraket or vendor.
you will not find a good market for dumps it`s nothing for sale now - or any good vendor

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am like you , i want build my own skimmer and i know they need msr writer but in little and camera little but they need money for that

KasherQuon

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am like you , i want build my own skimmer and i know they need msr writer but in little and camera little but they need money for that
no money - no honey.
main resource which you need - a lot of tim

xTraBandz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
no money - no honey.
main resource which you need - a lot of tim
I feel like their has to be a good PV out there for dumps there has to be somewhere

JwettMonster

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I feel like their has to be a good PV out there for dumps there has to be somewhere
beenumb is said to be really good theres even a post on the fraud sub talking about it, it should still be pinned defs check it out.

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
beenumb is said to be really good theres even a post on the fraud sub talking about it, it should still be pinned defs check it out.
benumb doesnt sell dumps, vcc and dumps are totally different

Users who are viewing this thread