I'm tired of being scammed

Chiki667

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hi everyone i am a young boy with little money and i am a bit new in carding and all that is hacking a few months ago i discovered carding a way to make a lot of money and I've been doing research and training for more than 3 months. I spent almost all my savings in training on carding and I would say that I acquired a good idea but the major problem is finding good CCs. I got scammed several times and I'm really fed up because I don't have enough money. I need professional carders to give me reliable sites with good value for money (for low budget) and preferably a site that does not require a minimum deposit to activate an account

Mr. Tommy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Nice to see our young fraudsters jumping into the game, but the predators, aka rippers, will be watching out for the inexperienced carder. With a low budget, I don't think you'd be getting any good credit card info!

birisika

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I am also new in carding. I have been having a similar predicament. You can DM and i can share the shop.

KingOfNewYork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ayy, homie you can't shoot no DMs on this here forum, aight?

The Banned One

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I Think It's Possible But You Need Too Convince The Seller

desync

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hi everyone i am a young boy with little money and i am a bit new in carding and all that is hacking a few months ago i discovered carding a way to make a lot of money and I've been doing research and training for more than 3 months. I spent almost all my savings in training on carding and I would say that I acquired a good idea but the major problem is finding good CCs. I got scammed several times and I'm really fed up because I don't have enough money. I need professional carders to give me reliable sites with good value for money (for low budget) and preferably a site that does not require a minimum deposit to activate an account
I know Briansclub is legit, I don't know how hq their cards are but alot of people i know are buying dumps from them and i'm buying a non vbv lpa cc from them later today

Trynawin

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have the same experience with him, now I'm flat broke and looking for a mentor
Nice to see our young fraudsters jumping into the game, but the predators, aka rippers, will be watching out for the inexperienced carder. With a low budget, I don't think you'd be getting any good credit card info!

Users who are viewing this thread