In - Store Carding / Need help

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello Crdforum ! I just started in store carding and I've ran into issues for any long timers in the game if you can help me out that would be great!

Problem : Declinded

Now let me bring some context . I was able to card a local corner store and after that I got no hope.

The card on luxchecker says the card is vaild but when I go to do the 3x chip / Swipe method I still get declinded . I have a friend who has helped me in the past but we are both stuck on this problem. I'm in the same state as the card holder ( City as well ) Yet i'm still not not able to card inside the store. I need help. If anybody can help me I'll glady send some bitcoin your way ( 10$ , Ik its not much but it's all I have )

A$APSWIPER

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
View hidden content is available for registered users!
only registered users see the hidden text login or sign up

A$APSWIPER

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

ttlord999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
just buy a jcop card, put it in most POS and itll tell u to swipe after one jam, looks way less hot bro but goodluck, if anybody got good dump bins hit me @stackit2x i know how to navigate my site to find the best work hit me lets work if ur bins r good ill buy u track2s

Ogbumpyjohnson

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
just buy a jcop card, put it in most POS and itll tell u to swipe after one jam, looks way less hot bro but goodluck, if anybody got good dump bins hit me @stackit2x i know how to navigate my site to find the best work hit me lets work if ur bins r good ill buy u track2s
I got bins that hit in my area but im so sick of 3 dipping then swipe, especially if it gets a decline cause then it looks hot trying another piece. With jcop do they need formatted before 1 dipping or they good to go already?

btfbhhnu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
pierce the chip so you’ll only have to dip one time

toolboxx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'll offer a suggestion:
You need the ability to check cards (if live or not) by yourself, and not rely on an online cc "checker". One method is by phone, a call to the (automated) authorization line, pretending to be a business processing transactions. There are other ways too for sure.

Sodamoney87

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'll offer a suggestion:
You need the ability to check cards (if live or not) by yourself, and not rely on an online cc "checker". One method is by phone, a call to the (automated) authorization line, pretending to be a business processing transactions. There are other ways too for sure.
What's the number for the (automated) authorization line

toolboxx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What's the number for the (automated) authorization line
LOL. This is rarely shared, so I'll help you. So there's a few different services, I'll give you one. This will only work with a visa or mastercard. From any bank.

Chase Paymentech Auth Line (888)-70six-1five26.

You'll be asked to enter your merchant ID#. I won't give you mine, probably nobody will. BUT you can call and try random numbers (btwn 4 and 6 #s) until you get one that works. Call and try again if you need to.

For Discover and AmEx cards, they each have their own lines, but same procedure.

letsnetwork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bro just get you a square or stripe account. Much simpler

Jtexmoney

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They now asked for zip for the merchant number. How do we bypass that? I just got out of prison and the game is changed

Users who are viewing this thread