Instore Carding/Swiping is not dead!

MikeCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I just wanted to share my experiences and successes with instore carding. I see lots of people on here saying it's dead or not worth it and I disagree. Although I do agree that it isn't as safe as online carding with socks5 and vpns and all that, yet it's soooooo much easier and I haven't ever been in a situation where LE was involved or anyone was suspicious. Stop hiding in the basement on your computer, get an msr reader, go to briansclub (yes the site is legit and I've hit with many many cards on it) and go get some free shit.

So first I'll talk about how I was introduced to it. I had heard about rappers doing it but never thought it would be possible for any regular joe. I had some old out of town friends come visit and they took a bunch of us to a restaurant and kept telling us all get what ya want order everything etc. So about 10 of us ordered appetizers, full course meals, double henny shots, mixed drinks, patron, craft beer etc. literally were there drinking and eating for about 3 hours. They brought our tab which was probably 500-600 bucks and they left a 200 tip to the server. everything checked out fine. As I later found out, restaurant carding is the easiest way to start because they generally always use swipe. at least in the us. Then I witnessed them walk out of stores like nike, louie vuitton, burberry, and other designer type stores with lots of pairs of shoes, gold jewelry, handbags, designer clothes, and whatever else they wanted. If the card gets declined or flagged they just were like "oh really? let me call my bank. sometimes they tried 3 or 4 cards in the same store until one hits. I was amazed at this. So I learned some sauce and started experimenting on my own.

Now for my personal experience. Like I said I started off on easy shit like restaraunts. Can't go wrong with swipe POS systems. I would bring 2-3 cards in case one didn't hit. If cards don't hit usually briansclub will refund it. Just about any restaraunt I've tried would hit, eat and drink free, ordering anything I wanted. Outside of restaurants is a lot trickier. It seems like almost constant decline, decline, DECLINE. but then after a while you'll finally hit and it feels great. I ran up over 450 on one store multiple times, and a few for 100 some. (can't give too much free sauce) but some stores hit easily depending on their POS. So yes it's not dead but it is a lot of trial and error, and hit or miss. I would suggest just staying calm, don't act anxious as fuck, YOU are the cardholder. Get used to getting declines and saying "oh I need to call my bank" and "hold this for me I'll be back soon". Just saying it's actually easier than it seems and a lot easier than all this online shit. no need for drops. no need for 6 layers of security on your pc. no need for bank drops.

If anyone else has any stories or sauce on instore carding I'd love to talk. If you don't have anything to share or any sauce kindly fuck off, this aint a charity. This is where we work together to find what works and what doesn't. Whoever can share some sauce with me I have some for you too like which stores you can hit at easily. lets bounce ideas off of each other.

MikeCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
View hidden content is available for registered users!
only registered users see the hidden text login or sign up

VictorBands98

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

BloodyWave

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Darknet

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I just wanted to share my experiences and successes with instore carding. I see lots of people on here saying it's dead or not worth it and I disagree. Although I do agree that it isn't as safe as online carding with socks5 and vpns and all that, yet it's soooooo much easier and I haven't ever been in a situation where LE was involved or anyone was suspicious. Stop hiding in the basement on your computer, get an msr reader, go to briansclub (yes the site is legit and I've hit with many many cards on it) and go get some free shit.

So first I'll talk about how I was introduced to it. I had heard about rappers doing it but never thought it would be possible for any regular joe. I had some old out of town friends come visit and they took a bunch of us to a restaurant and kept telling us all get what ya want order everything etc. So about 10 of us ordered appetizers, full course meals, double henny shots, mixed drinks, patron, craft beer etc. literally were there drinking and eating for about 3 hours. They brought our tab which was probably 500-600 bucks and they left a 200 tip to the server. everything checked out fine. As I later found out, restaurant carding is the easiest way to start because they generally always use swipe. at least in the us. Then I witnessed them walk out of stores like nike, louie vuitton, burberry, and other designer type stores with lots of pairs of shoes, gold jewelry, handbags, designer clothes, and whatever else they wanted. If the card gets declined or flagged they just were like "oh really? let me call my bank. sometimes they tried 3 or 4 cards in the same store until one hits. I was amazed at this. So I learned some sauce and started experimenting on my own.

Now for my personal experience. Like I said I started off on easy shit like restaraunts. Can't go wrong with swipe POS systems. I would bring 2-3 cards in case one didn't hit. If cards don't hit usually brians will refund it. Just about any restaraunt I've tried would hit, eat and drink free, ordering anything I wanted. Outside of restaurants is a lot trickier. It seems like almost constant decline, decline, DECLINE. but then after a while you'll finally hit and it feels great. I ran up over 450 on one store multiple times, and a few for 100 some. (can't give too much free sauce) but some stores hit easily depending on their POS. So yes it's not dead but it is a lot of trial and error, and hit or miss. I would suggest just staying calm, don't act anxious as fuck, YOU are the cardholder. Get used to getting declines and saying "oh I need to call my bank" and "hold this for me I'll be back soon". Just saying it's actually easier than it seems and a lot easier than all this online shit. no need for drops. no need for 6 layers of security on your pc. no need for bank drops.

If anyone else has any stories or sauce on instore carding I'd love to talk. If you don't have anything to share or any sauce kindly fuck off, this aint a charity. This is where we work together to find what works and what doesn't. Whoever can share some sauce with me I have some for you too like which stores you can hit at easily. lets bounce ideas off of each other.
Well said,we can work together you know,I have a good method cc to btc always working...

Benji

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Now for my personal experience. Like I said I started off on easy shit like restaraunts. Can't go wrong with swipe POS systems. I would bring 2-3 cards in case one didn't hit. If cards don't hit usually briansclub will refund it. Just about any restaraunt I've tried would hit, eat and drink free, ordering anything I wanted. Outside of restaurants is a lot trickier. It seems like almost constant decline, decline, DECLINE. but then after a while you'll finally hit and it feels great. I ran up over 450 on one store multiple times, and a few for 100 some. (can't give too much free sauce) but some stores hit easily depending on their POS. So yes it's not dead but it is a lot of trial and error, and hit or miss. I would suggest just staying calm, don't act anxious as fuck, YOU are the cardholder. Get used to getting declines and saying "oh I need to call my bank" and "hold this for me I'll be back soon". Just saying it's actually easier than it seems and a lot easier than all this online shit. no need for drops. no need for 6 layers of security on your pc. no need for bank drops.

couldnt have said it better , and true the online carding takes practice but thats all ive done but i have been with someone doing dumps instore. i think ima try python out seem like his methods make things alot easier it seems like hes legit but thats $200-$250 at least working with him but thats wat comes with this shit. briansclub.com gave me a few hits and misses but again thats wat come with this shit . whats your tele i got a few sites and methods i can share im not a jatekeeper but this definetly not a charity bro lmao i feel you.

Theleftie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Im doing my own experimenting right now, not gonna lie. Pythons article about how omnikey and emv software fake damn near crushed my spirit lol

Dolla

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I got a lot off sauce on it every store has a bin if they let you swipe

Moneytalkbsw

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status