paulpini150

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey
NOOOO !!! Can't stress this enough there's eazy 2 sites I know that .blow them out of the water and I've had sucess with Brian's but no especially over the time these past months been shit and I don't see it fixing. My site updates regularly and gives you updates on when they're going to make changes super transparent and I've seen the site go down 2 times once fora few days second time for months but it's back up now and working plus they offer cards from around the world. Super reasonable pricing and shit DM me if you want it. There's also a very reputable site that many people pay for to get in it's filled with not only work but services like crazy also. I'm talking flooding programs DEA Physician numbers DLs and SSN checks like it's honestly the best more resourced filled I've seen. That site also offers pros and full pros along with phoney services for call verifications it's so sweet honestly. Here's one of the method sites for you guys to fuck around the rest DM me
man any way u can send those links bro? None of the ones I find are real

Yesididntdoit

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Just-kill.pro check out their resources n for cards I use house of cards I can't give you the link here but email me for it

TheVillain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just-kill.pro check out their resources n for cards I use house of cards I can't give you the link here but email me for it
Agreed…. Just-kill is dope. Only used em a couple times for email-flooding n shit, but seems legit…

NikkGotBanned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
NOOOO !!! Can't stress this enough there's eazy 2 sites I know that .blow them out of the water and I've had sucess with Brian's but no especially over the time these past months been shit and I don't see it fixing. My site updates regularly and gives you updates on when they're going to make changes super transparent and I've seen the site go down 2 times once fora few days second time for months but it's back up now and working plus they offer cards from around the world. Super reasonable pricing and shit DM me if you want it. There's also a very reputable site that many people pay for to get in it's filled with not only work but services like crazy also. I'm talking flooding programs DEA Physician numbers DLs and SSN checks like it's honestly the best more resourced filled I've seen. That site also offers pros and full pros along with phoney services for call verifications it's so sweet honestly. Here's one of the method sites for you guys to fuck around the rest DM me
What Is The Site?

zlegend3

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They decent.

jaayrolle

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
NOOOO !!! Can't stress this enough there's eazy 2 sites I know that .blow them out of the water and I've had sucess with Briansclub but no especially over the time these past months been shit and I don't see it fixing. My site updates regularly and gives you updates on when they're going to make changes super transparent and I've seen the site go down 2 times once fora few days second time for months but it's back up now and working plus they offer cards from around the world. Super reasonable pricing and shit DM me if you want it. There's also a very reputable site that many people pay for to get in it's filled with not only work but services like crazy also. I'm talking flooding programs DEA Physician numbers DLs and SSN checks like it's honestly the best more resourced filled I've seen. That site also offers pros and full pros along with phoney services for call verifications it's so sweet honestly. Here's one of the method sites for you guys to fuck around the rest DM me
use benumb.site its better

divineclown

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What's the site plz?

Users who are viewing this thread