IS DUMPS DEAD??

doublechain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I only have known of ppl filling up on gas with dumps & running them through a merchant for the past few years. I swiped a 1 giffy last year (dumps was never my lane) i had a inny & no cap i wouldn't have done it without them. I walked out the store like 3 times pretending to call my bank but really just re-wrote the plastic in the car cause i was going in with like 3 cards at a time. It took me about 7 cards to hit.

I got over 300 dumps now i just haven't touched them because ion really like the percentages without the inny i forsure wouldn't have went in there 3 times , it just looked bad every card chip was damaged & it was noticeable. Sorry for the ramble just wanted to know if it was even worth going on a dump run, the only use i see for myself as of now is getting free food but that's it. If anybody has some insight on dumps lmk anything counts thanks in advance.

PS a few yrs back i used to check them for my mans at the Redbox by renting games & movies doesn't work anymore where im at but just putting it out there in case it works for someone else or they have another way they don't mind showing

zoegod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
nah its not dead homie i just swiped $$650 today get yo bins right

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just in case i get a basic answer ima explain a lil more. I know its not as easy as back in the day but is it even worth it? How much effort would i have to put in to atleast make 100-200 daily with them? I know i can get that fillin up gas but ian got the full recipe with it it seem like only some pumps work and dont ask for zip or pin

btfbhhnu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
do you need pin or use zip code?

btfbhhnu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies