is it true that some counterfeit money can be deposited in an atm?

VictorBands98

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I see some vendors claiming that their counterfeit money is so good that it can be deposited in the atm successfully. Is this true or is this just the vendor attempting to sell their merchandise with lies?IS it even possible for a counterfeit denomination to pass through an atm undetected?

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Which vendor(s) did you see claim this? I can guarantee it is not true, unlss they are a brand new vendor that I have yet to see and review.

One thing about CF Bills is that they're always missing one security feature. The 20's pass the pen test but the 100's don't. The 10's have a watermark but the 20's don't. The 100's have raised print and perfect "artwork", but the 50's only come in 4 serial numbers. The 50's feel circulated but the 10's need krylon and tumbling in the dryer.

It's just like I don't understand why they can't put ALL of the security features on at least one bill. I don't know what the specific feature is that prevents bills from being accepted into atms, maybe a combination of things, but I don't think I have ever seen one for sale that can be used in ATMs, At least not bank ATM's Maaaayyybee some shitty atm on Bourbon Street or those portable ones they set up at festivals. Beside, I could be wrong but I would imagine each atm deposit is logged, obviously along with the cameras, so if someone noticed the bill was fake, they could see who deposited it. Easily could play it off as a mistake and you didn't know, but still no one wants that attention.

The bills you're thinking of are "SuperNotes" and I doubt they have ever been sold on any market because these are the notes that could maybe even fool a secret service agent themselves and would make the seller of them public enemy #1, No one would take that risk. These supposedly are the new bills with the blue strip on the 100's, all the sec. features, etc. Tbh idk if they even really exist, at least not in the quality that I would like to imagine they are in my dreams, lol. If these SuperNotes are available, I am sure the only people with access to them are foreign governemnts such as China and Russia, and possibly large international gangs such as the Triads, Italian/American Mafia, and people with very good underworld connections, and ovioulsy those wiht extremely large amounts of money as these wouldn't be "$200 for 5x$100 Bill" - but more like $250,000 for $1,000,000 or $1,000,000 for $5,000,000. So not your average market listing. Hell, maybe you could find a darkweb site that sells them but I would imagine it would be a scam unless they offer a secure escrow system at the very least.

Also, if their existence becomes well known by the public and easy to obtain, the Fed starts making new security features and the process starts all over again. So if there are some as perfect as you're describing, no one says a word about them.

You're probably better off buying a good ATM hack that's been updated for 2022 because any of those do actually work if used properly and you don;t overdo them.

***I've always wondered why counterfeiters don't make fake notes from the 80's and 90's, as I would imagine they would be much easier to replicate due to less security features. Plus they would be easier to pass because most people don't usually remember what those older notes look like. However, maybe they use different materials back then that are much more difficult if not impossible to obtain now, so maybe that's why.***

VictorBands98

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Which vendor(s) did you see claim this? I can guarantee it is not true, unlss they are a brand new vendor that I have yet to see and review.

One thing about CF Bills is that they're always missing one security feature. The 20's pass the pen test but the 100's don't. The 10's have a watermark but the 20's don't. The 100's have raised print and perfect "artwork", but the 50's only come in 4 serial numbers. The 50's feel circulated but the 10's need krylon and tumbling in the dryer.

It's just like I don't understand why they can't put ALL of the security features on at least one bill. I don't know what the specific feature is that prevents bills from being accepted into atms, maybe a combination of things, but I don't think I have ever seen one for sale that can be used in ATMs, At least not bank ATM's Maaaayyybee some shitty atm on Bourbon Street or those portable ones they set up at festivals. Beside, I could be wrong but I would imagine each atm deposit is logged, obviously along with the cameras, so if someone noticed the bill was fake, they could see who deposited it. Easily could play it off as a mistake and you didn't know, but still no one wants that attention.

The bills you're thinking of are "SuperNotes" and I doubt they have ever been sold on any market because these are the notes that could maybe even fool a secret service agent themselves and would make the seller of them public enemy #1, No one would take that risk. These supposedly are the new bills with the blue strip on the 100's, all the sec. features, etc. Tbh idk if they even really exist, at least not in the quality that I would like to imagine they are in my dreams, lol. If these SuperNotes are available, I am sure the only people with access to them are foreign governemnts such as China and Russia, and possibly large international gangs such as the Triads, Italian/American Mafia, and people with very good underworld connections, and ovioulsy those wiht extremely large amounts of money as these wouldn't be "$200 for 5x$100 Bill" - but more like $250,000 for $1,000,000 or $1,000,000 for $5,000,000. So not your average market listing. Hell, maybe you could find a darkweb site that sells them but I would imagine it would be a scam unless they offer a secure escrow system at the very least.

Also, if their existence becomes well known by the public and easy to obtain, the Fed starts making new security features and the process starts all over again. So if there are some as perfect as you're describing, no one says a word about them.

You're probably better off buying a good ATM hack that's been updated for 2022 because any of those do actually work if used properly and you don;t overdo them.

***I've always wondered why counterfeiters don't make fake notes from the 80's and 90's, as I would imagine they would be much easier to replicate due to less security features. Plus they would be easier to pass because most people don't usually remember what those older notes look like. However, maybe they use different materials back then that are much more difficult if not impossible to obtain now, so maybe that's why.***
Can you please... elaborate... on the atm hack...?
What is that...? Me want money....

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This is just impossible.
Otherwise fake money sellers wouldn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread