Is there even such a thing as a good counterfeit money vendor anymore?

VictorBands98

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have been a lurker for a long time now, just waiting to jump on a potential opportunity where a decent vendor pops up so I can make my frist fake money order. That time has never come, and I am beginning to think that it might not ever come. I've heard all the mediocre reviews of all the people currently listing product, but I don't want something that might not pass. I want something that WILL pass to the unsuspecting cash register employee or even my fucking landlord. Does this even exist anymore or is this industry just dead?

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i am in the same boatas i have been scammed loads of times i cannot count just want someone who will be on time a and will be reliable beacause i have a lot of bussiness and need someone who is willing to accully do this shit

VictorBands98

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i am in the same boatas i have been scammed loads of times i cannot count just want someone who will be on time a and will be reliable beacause i have a lot of bussiness and need someone who is willing to accully do this shit
Red my comment on this post

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm just gonna copy and paste a crd forum thread someone made asking for a review of anonsheep here's a sort of review of my known vendors

I ordered a couple years back from him papasam Hezbollah and MrXXXT at the time

Hezbollah like you will hear from everybody else is the God of counterfeits when he gets back on markets with what's going on in Ukraine currently order from him

MrXXXT I would say stick to US currency spend the little bit of extra cash to get the $50s to pass the pen test currently $85 euro on kingdom

Anonsheep really good 20s back in the day 100s we're absolutely terrible (from what I've heard and read the have improved dramatically I intend to order a small batch to test) currently it was somewhere from $150-$200 for $400 {fake} on alphabay but he's having issues there so check tor2door

Papasam he was ok but I did have one issue with pen test stuff on his currently he's working off market [email protected] (however I recently received an email from him that he's out of stock til autumn)

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm just gonna copy and paste a crd forum thread someone made asking for a review of anonsheep here's a sort of review of my known vendors

I ordered a couple years back from him papasam Hezbollah and MrXXXT at the time

Hezbollah like you will hear from everybody else is the God of counterfeits when he gets back on markets with what's going on in Ukraine currently order from him

MrXXXT I would say stick to US currency spend the little bit of extra cash to get the $50s to pass the pen test currently $85 euro on kingdom

Anonsheep really good 20s back in the day 100s we're absolutely terrible (from what I've heard and read the have improved dramatically I intend to order a small batch to test) currently it was somewhere from $150-$200 for $400 {fake} on alphabay but he's having issues there so check tor2door

Papasam he was ok but I did have one issue with pen test stuff on his currently he's working off market [email protected] (however I recently received an email from him that he's out of stock til autumn)
Whats the ones you would recommend for euros at the moment and what market are they on i needed a bit of guidence is alland are mrT good because there azlot of negative i wnt you're honest opinion
Thank you very much

VictorBands98

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Whats the ones you would recommend for euros at the moment and what market are they on i needed a bit of guidence is alland are mrT good because there azlot of negative i wnt you're honest opinion
Thank you very much
I have no idea who azlot is but as for mrT I have ordered his euros for vacation before I personally would not get $50s if I needed some again but I would order his $20s just use clear matte and a little bit of Vaseline to make it pass pen test

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have no idea who azlot is but as for mrT I have ordered his euros for vacation before I personally would not get $50s if I needed some again but I would order his $20s just use clear matte and a little bit of Vaseline to make it pass pen test
Whats the market the best to on and whats delivery time and colour like im sick of seeing shit review but im going to take a chance clear matt ?

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Whats the market the best to on and whats delivery time and colour like im sick of seeing shit review but im going to take a chance clear matt ?
Clear matte is normally in the arts/craft area of a Walmart it's to coat a bill to help pass the pen test then use a q tip and very small amount of Vaseline rub on both sides and it'll be even better
Kingdom is what I know he's on currently

Users who are viewing this thread