Is vclub,shop legit?

jamesley

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It's been over six months since I've bought anything from brians so you could be right. But no big deal I refund the dead ones right away.
Do you have the bin 452088?

toolboxx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
UPDATE:

I have to take back my recommendation to use vclub. The shop was sold recently and under the new owner the quality of cc's has dropped to garbage levels. Seems the new owner is selling dead cards and not refunding them. It's really a bummer because they were the best. Now I can only suggest you stay away from there. Support does not respond to tickets anymore either. It's all bad.

Splashcash

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks for the update bro

peyote

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ACTUALIZAR:

Tengo que retirar mi recomendación de usar vclub. La tienda se vendió recientemente y bajo el nuevo dueño la calidad de los cc ha bajado a niveles de basura. Parece que el nuevo propietario vende tarjetas muertas y no las reembolsa. Es realmente un fastidio porque eran los mejores. Ahora solo puedo sugerirte que te mantengas alejado de allí. El soporte ya no responde a los tickets. Está todo mal.
En verdad vende basura y en las bases que estan marcadas con color amarillo que son 100 validas, estan declinadas y aparte de los precios que son demasiado altas. CUANDO LLEGARÁ EL DÍA DE TENER LA REENCARNACIÓN DE JOCKER STASH o UNICC.AT OTRA VEZ

peyote

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ACTUALIZAR:

Tengo que retirar mi recomendación de usar vclub. La tienda se vendió recientemente y bajo el nuevo dueño la calidad de los cc ha bajado a niveles de basura. Parece que el nuevo propietario vende tarjetas muertas y no las reembolsa. Es realmente un fastidio porque eran los mejores. Ahora solo puedo sugerirte que te mantengas alejado de allí. El soporte ya no responde a los tickets. Está todo mal.
In truth, it sells garbage and in the bases that are marked with yellow color that are 100 valid, they are declined and apart from the prices that are too high. WHEN THE DAY WILL COME TO HAVE THE REINCARNATION OF JOCKER STASH or UNICC.AT AGAIN

peyote

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Has anyone used this store?
fe-shop.cc/

kanyenorth

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yes it's legit. It's the only shop I've been using for more than a year. I haven't found a better alternative yet. If you need an invite code I can get you one, but I don't think it will eliminate the registration fee.
what is happening with vclub ?

getrich022

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
cant find a way to register for VCLUB, were you guys able to sign up ?
You gotta go thru they Tor to register and when u register the money don’t get deposited in your account so you will need to add more cash 😎

phongphong

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I used that shop like 3+ years ago. It was just ok. I heard they're rippers now, but can't say for sure
Hi there, can you inbox me a reliable place to buy cards? I can't message you directly. Thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread