Just came home from prison

joey

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I just came home from federal prison. Looking to make some money fast as I came home without anything and it's been hard to find a job. Let me know if you can help in any way...

Raskolnikov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Welcome home brother. Here for opportunities myself. Probably just going to buy pythondumps CC's. I'm not experienced in this sort of work but when you do get cash together I have associates who would pay you well to export dispensary carts, and extracts.
Easy money, you buy from legal dispo and export to UK. Got to be straight dispensary stuff though.
Sorry if that is no use to you but It's a good money maker. Huge mark up and I'm talking large amounts of products not just a few.
Stay safe and all the best to you.

joey

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Welcome home brother. Here for opportunities myself. Probably just going to buy pythondumps CC's. I'm not experienced in this sort of work but when you do get cash together I have associates who would pay you well to export dispensary carts, and extracts.
Easy money, you buy from legal dispo and export to UK. Got to be straight dispensary stuff though.
Sorry if that is no use to you but It's a good money maker. Huge mark up and I'm talking large amounts of products not just a few.
Hey brother, I spoke with some people today and we can do the dispensary carts and.extracts. they are legal in my state. Do you have a telegram or wicker where we can talk some more.

Raskolnikov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey brother, I spoke with some people today and we can do the dispensary carts and.extracts. they are legal in my state. Do you have a telegram or wicker where we can talk some more.
Yeah I have Telly but every time I post it the mods don't approve the post. I don't know how we are meant to talk to other members. .
Do you know how to pack the packs. I can teach you that anyway. Its pretty simple.

joey

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah I have Telly but every time I post it the mods don't approve the post. I don't know how we are meant to talk to other members. StanSmyth.
Do you know how to pack the packs. I can teach you that anyway. Its pretty simple.
Do you know if python is legit.

Raskolnikov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Do you know if python is legit.
Not for a fact no. But I would say so and am going to order. Just sorting out a runner to cash them out first. As you will know it’s not easy to get people who won’t roll over and play ball with the Law.
Telly is in my last post btw.

Raskolnikov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Not for a fact no. But I would say so and am going to order. Just sorting out a runner to cash them out first. As you will know it’s not easy to get people who won’t roll over and play ball with the Law.
I know loads who would do it for a £10 bag of gear but I’ve done too much time to be risking my wife visiting me in one his majesty’s hotels again. First got locked up at 14 and spent most of my young life in secure units then jail.

Personally I would say Python is 100%

cashbagg420

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey bud me too just came home any luck i could use s
I just came home from federal prison. Looking to make some money fast as I came home without anything and it's been hard to find a job. Let me know if you can help in any way...
ome help my self any ideas off hand or any plays you could put me on

cashbagg420

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey bud me too just came home any luck i could use s

ome help my self any ideas off hand or any plays you could put me on
you kno how it is with nothing im in your shoes bratha im trying tho luckely i got a friend letting me stay for the moment that dont last long i dont like hotel thing but it is what it is i did it for years hopfully i can get my money up before that happens

Shop90me

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yes send me your tele

tower1234

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm still in prison but if I can help fom here more then willing📲📲

Helielix

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I would be interested in this export opportunity

Moneyoverb

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I can get sheets 200 each

Benji

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
whats up im up for the import export inquiry. lmk whats going on im located in Raleigh NC

Benji

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm still in prison but if I can help fom here more then willing📲📲
If you need anything in there and got good people ill help getting product in. ive heard of the socalled liquid 2k in there but i havent personally saw it mysef im thinking its probably boat maybe but anything else im sure of

Users who are viewing this thread