Keep Getting Error At ATM

FendiFury

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The transaction is cancled by atm host i had a guy tell me its because i need fresh blanks! is this true ive purchased a few dumps still havent gotten any to hit.
1 dump i cloned it showed balance on atm but wouldnt let me withdraw! What advice you guys have for me to help with this issue. Also sometime my x2 sytem doesnt burn or credit the emv chip. how do i know when the card is green using the cardpeek software

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ok dam thanks smh!! whats real then and a good place to start?

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
so what else could you do with dump data??

BarclaysBoys13

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
emv cloning isnt fake you just have to have the correct software and its fucking real expensive and very hard to do. but your in luck because u can still clone ccs they just have to be non emv ccs. I clone non emvs all the time but thererare only a hand full of non emvs out there. also getting a non emv with pin is going to be hard unless your doing it yourself.i clone non emvs but use them at stores and such never at atms since i dont have the pins. X2 software you have is prolly fugazi, all you need is your msr read/writer. When u buy the dumps you have to make sure that its a non emv cc or it wont work. Feel me on this?

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
and how i can spoof mon emv dumps?
emv cloning isnt fake you just have to have the correct software and its fucking real expensive and very hard to do. but your in luck because u can still clone ccs they just have to be non emv ccs. I clone non emvs all the time but thererare only a hand full of non emvs out there. also getting a non emv with pin is going to be hard unless your doing it yourself.i clone non emvs but use them at stores and such never at atms since i dont have the pins. X2 software you have is prolly fugazi, all you need is your msr read/writer. When u buy the dumps you have to make sure that its a non emv cc or it wont work. Feel me on this?

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
spoof? why u gotta spoof em?

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hello, Python (Crdforum Verified Vendor) here;

Fendifury, it is important to realize that the encoding of the "EMV Chip" is not possible with the utilization of the software that uses magnetic stripe data as a "catalyst" or inputs into the base of the software to then code the EMV. Any software that claims to do this is inherently by definition fake, as the magnetic stripe and the EMV chip are agnostic from each other in terms of the datasets that are installed on both of them from the factory. The magnetic stripe holds more simplistic data like (magnetic stripe numbers, names, pins) whilst the EMV Chip holds highly cryptographic information that is supposed to coordinate/communicate with the POS/ATM machines, as a dual verification for usage. Therefore they work in tandem, but are not correlated in any fashion; anyone that claims to have software that does this is lying.

You must acquire EMV data via skimming, otherwise, there is no way to acquire this. We do it in a proprietary manner, and we disclose how to acquire and install this data on Cloned Cards at scale within our E-Book. "Starting A Physical Carding Business", goes over these concepts in immense detail from data acquisition to installation. Data acquisition can be seen within Chapter 1 "Perform Carding Operation (Step-by-Step)", whilst the rest of the book covers the rest needed in order to execute the current operation you are doing, as well as scaling your business within the future.

If you would like to chat further about this, or Purchasing Cloned Cards/Skimmers/E-Books please message me (Python Kingdom CEO) on Telegram or Email. Telegram: @Python079 or our channel @PythonKingdom, Email: [email protected].

Would love to have any of you guys reach out!

FWFizzle

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The transaction is cancled by atm host i had a guy tell me its because i need fresh blanks! is this true ive purchased a few dumps still havent gotten any to hit.
1 dump i cloned it showed balance on atm but wouldnt let me withdraw! What advice you guys have for me to help with this issue. Also sometime my x2 sytem doesnt burn or credit the emv chip. how do i know when the card is green using the cardpeek software
Yoo gang did u ever figure this out I had the same thing happen to me I’m tryna find solution

Users who are viewing this thread