keeping drops open for long time

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
how is it possible to keep a drop open for a long time. i was told to just keep making drops but that just seems impractical and i doubt that anyone does that. there has to be a way to keep drops open for a decent amount of time atleast. any info is appreciated.

xxBuzzinSwipes

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
No need to keep making deposits to keep drops open, good quality fullz or even better CPN, is enough, a clean first deposit and leaving your drop sitting for a bit, it will be fine.
If you connect with dirty proxies you might stumble into issues too, even though it's less likely after having your drop open for a month up.

KasherQuon

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
No need to keep making deposits to keep drops open, good quality fullz or even better CPN, is enough, a clean first deposit and leaving your drop sitting for a bit, it will be fine.
If you connect with dirty proxies you might stumble into issues too, even though it's less likely after having your drop open for a month up.
thanks for the clarification. now if i were to use middle men he biggest problem is explaining to them what will happen to their account as i do not know what will happen to their account. so their account will not close then using the logic of what you just said?

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey
A lot of times the logic is not as logical as it seems.
Important is to have a clean VM and use this same IP as much as possible the the beginning.
1st deposit depends on the bank but better to deposit funds as soon as you can.
If you don't have access to debit card then create PayPal and use this account for min transactions to pretend that the account is used as normal.
Depends on the fullzz and the bank on the longevity of the account really! Sometimes account might be straight up in the compliance because the fullz you've used had credit alerts which as soon as you apply for the account real owner will get notification and then contact the bank. Sometimes they don't have it and everything is good.
I would normally say, open account and wait for a week or so before dropping some large sums.
Remember opening account is one thing you need to get familiar and do set up on how will you extract those funds out of that account when your large deposits hit that account.
cheers
ss

FendiFury

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
all of this is mumbo jumbo

if the grub is glass it will hit after one day being open
if the cook is right all you need is 1 month wit one or 2 app transactions through any burner

it always comes down to the check not the drop
it is recommended to age your drop but none of that VM and ip shit matters
if the COOK aint on point
and even at that the cook can be 100 percent what kills most aged banks etc
is bank security . so no all that you said big thumbs down he didnt ask that

TheRichBeDamned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
put money in them and keep money in them . and it is impractical to just keep making drops unless youre aging them by keeping a min of 100$ in each one . . because some freshies dont go at all and have a less chance of of popping the min on a bank drop should have 3 month life span with transactions and not being negative .

Users who are viewing this thread