Know Anything About ATM Skimming?

ukwest

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Long story, but I already know how to digital card, I want to get more information on ATM/physical skimming, but this is difficult to find on the darkweb.

What equipment do I need? Do i need to learn any programming knowledge?

Really, I want to know what equipment out there is easy to use, and works. I know I'll need a tiny camera for PIN but the whole installation of this and the equipment needed, any insight would be appreciated.

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
You need to know the right chips to use.aThe camera is for the pin.But everything else depends on the machine you are working with. Skimming still works but it's getting hard and not so profitable now.If you know what are you doing and where to do it you can still make some good profits.

I am skimming for 15 yrs now.For this year my spendings for making new devices in Europe my expenses for now are 50 000 euro.But my devices work and do fall.My cameras are all with 30+ h life.That is really important.Never use wifi cameras they will detect them in the morning cleaning.

I have 2 kit working for Germany post bank ATMs. I can program the reading chips to me unlocked only with a sound.. if you want. If you want to go on this journey alone.Make sure you have the money to spend and throw until you make it right. Or don't even think of skimming today. Harsh reallity

MSRthug06x

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have a skimmer built that I am no longer going to use because of where I live now. I used to live in a big city but now I live in the middle of nowhere so it's only virtual projects from now on.

Darknet

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ca
I have a skimmer built that I am no longer going to use because of where I live now. I used to live in a big city but now I live in the middle of nowhere so it's only virtual projects from now on.
Can I get it??

Beatz6

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I got one for sell g

balmain2

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
You need to know the right chips to use.aThe camera is for the pin.But everything else depends on the machine you are working with. Skimming still works but it's getting hard and not so profitable now.If you know what are you doing and where to do it you can still make some good profits.

I am skimming for 15 yrs now.For this year my spendings for making new devices in Europe my expenses for now are 50 000 euro.But my devices work and do fall.My cameras are all with 30+ h life.That is really important.Never use wifi cameras they will detect them in the morning cleaning.

I have 2 kit working for Germany post bank ATMs. I can program the reading chips to me unlocked only with a sound.. if you want. If you want to go on this journey alone.Make sure you have the money to spend and throw until you make it right. Or don't even think of skimming today. Harsh reallity
Are you overseas I'm trying locking with you I'm fro. The US tho

redkmer

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
skim is 2-3-4h as the skim itself cant contain big batteries. So even your cam panel is big, your audio reader wont have space for 30h batts

Mr.Burnem

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
it all becomes simple when you stop looking for the right answers and start asking the right questions... there is no magic unicorn answer. u want to skimm then learn it from the ground up, how it works , what are the security features, understand the process of the system or process you are trying to exploit.... NOTHING is safe from having exploits.. just how much focus,time and energy in to picking it apart! good luck on your journey

RISKTAKERBG777

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

woah brudder considering this shi from like 2 years ago im a 16 year old male from louisana and is willing to take risk and learn i boot tails from usb and am trying to learn as much as i can i am one of the most loyal and real people you gone meet and i stand on that am looking for someone to learn from contact me if you feel like it

Users who are viewing this thread