Landering drug money in the UK (IN BTC)

nbagod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have got some BTC that I have made off my drug dealing online and I need to find a way to launder it.

I already know how to break the chain, you just swap BTC to monero and then bounce that monero to another monero wallet on a different device to completely break the chain.

What I mentioned above is the easy part, the hard part is selling the cryptocurrency into a bank and then explaining to the bank where I got it from and making it look legit.

Anyone got any suggestions?

TheRichBeDamned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I think you misunderstood the beauty of the btc...What exactly it is ...and what problems solves!

For what the fuck reason to sell you btc for fiat banking shit notes??

Literally ?

Why do you need cash ? for what ? cash transactions link activity to your real persona....

use btc and XMR and you don't need to worry .... about many aspects....

That been said... don't sell it .... if you want you can spend anonymous...or also make cash out anonymous.... sell by cash in hand.... it is a better alternative then banking....

Banking is the last resort..... and of course banking are for idiots who doesn't understand btc....

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
IMO your best off converting it to monero, selling it for cash and then running it through a business or service provided. If its not too much you could just pay your bills with it and keep legit money in the bank. A major reason for vendors getting busted is usually trying to cash out BTC.

Users who are viewing this thread