Let's do some honest talk as fellow cvv carders!

Bluefacedup

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey carders how ya doing?

I think that, here are a lot of people who are experts and people who are new. I'm also new and in the learning phase I learned few things and still has a long way to go, and I'm definitely not gonna ask the experts for tips or the way they do carding because everyone has their unique method and if they tell about their method in this comment box, noobs will flood that method and bust it. So I'm just gonna ask few questions which can be helpful for a lot of people and won't be troublesome for the experts to answer as their method of carding won't be disclosed.

my questions are:-
- How much time did it take you for your first carding to be a success (it's so we can have an idea that how much time it might take for us too. and can you tell how much money you made the first time, if you don't mind)

- Can a person buy crypto or gift-cards from the money? and then convert the crypto or gift-cards into clean money can transfer it into the bank account?

-In your opinion, how much money can a average carder make per month? do you think the figure can be around 30k-50k or even more for expert people?

- Can a person depend on carding for a living, or he can just buy some stuff online on 2d sites and can't make some actual money from it?

Thank you for reading this post. If you don't want to answer this post that's fine, at least you gave your precious time to read this shitty post. It's all that matters.
But if you share your knowledge with people they'll be thankful to you.

Fraudbox

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Great start bro will answer yaa

1 : it took around 2 months for the first hit..and first try. For 2 months I just read, read and learned. at that time there were not much info though for learning but there were also less scams. I used to find my own ways and do it tell now. Visiting websites, checking vulnerabilities etc etc. If anyone is new I will suggest to read for 1 month, by talking posting commenting in different forums try to discover new sites methods,

2: yes he can buy crypto or gift cards but now it's hard and you have to work more, because you need kYC etc, you can clean it by exchanging like btc to xmr than btc than it's cleaned

3: Carders can make that much sum but it's risky if you got it out of btc for real cash, it can rise flags. When carding you have to be careful, if u changed ur lifestyle instantly, like buying cars properties it will also rise flags I never let my bank over 10k... There were times when I've made over 100k a month but there were times when nothing works, scamed,Greed will let u in jail if u didn't followed proper opsec. Always try to be paranoid and double check everything.

4: You can depend on carding but when ever you get higher $ you should invest in business, so people won't suspect.

5: for the people which use drops for carded items ( I will not suggest to go with higher limits ). 1000 , 2000 should be ur highest limit. ln my school cops came and arrested a guy he carded a whole container ( cops caught him not because his setup was bad or had ip leaks ) from the drop they got his details and tracked him..

[ First you should learn how not to get caught while carding and how to follow proper opsec, than u can go with how to card..

Hope this helps u a little

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Expert? as you said can make 30-40k a day and they are the same people that take 10-30 for card and methods if i am right lol.

My Answer is...you can make it to 100k if you become expert all about carding is buying with stolen cc. To make income of carding means spending more stolen cc on stuffs they buy with cc. no one is going to tell you this and that but the whole true in one is LEARN YOU ARE HERE...

Users who are viewing this thread