Looking for advice for a new Carder

DrakoM4

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi all. I'm looking to get into fraud. After research, I've been considering paypal or other logs instead of carding. This is because I can't deal with physical items and need to cashout to crypto (I have no address and have to keep traveling). I'm not just looking for a quick payday, I need a source of income and a regular job is no longer viable for me.

I am a complete beginner with very little technical experience, but I like to think I'm a quick learner. Any advice in general would be appreciated, but here are some specific questions:

Is paypal the best way to cashout to crypto?

I see postings for hacked crypto logs on DNMs. Am I right in assuming that it isn't just a matter of bypassing the antifraud and transferring the crypto to other wallets? This seems too easy so I'm sure I'm missing something.

I know guides are scams and people don't generally share their methods, but I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

MaxosBanklogs

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I don't really know about paypal. About crypto log it could be true but you better don't hope you can cash it out with sms otp.

In carding/ fraud, you must lose some time and money then you might make it work (the more luck, the earlier).

There is another option if you don't want to go through that, i'm probably going to the same now. If you can bypass sms otp then you can do almost anything you want, other antifraud usually don't resist that you won't even need a sock, when you get some experience and think of how you use your credit card in reality then you understand that. If you bypass sms otp you don't even need a method to start making some good money. You can try sim swap to take over phone numbers and get sms otp.

swipernoswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
paypal can only buy physical products - that's pretty much all that paypal can do

If you want to buy crypto - use canadian banklog - i use it everyday - relatively low limit of 5k$ a day but also an endless source of fam

jacktheripper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Logs generally is where you can start. And one thing i can tell you is just think outside the box. Everything seems easy but not what everyone thinks. Look also for some post i made here and other post on the forum that way you will have a clear way of how to go about it.

Also brodie get logs from verified venders who spam this logs dont go after people who do resale. Secondly about Crypto logs its bigger than what you think and it may look easy but this days with the detection of sim swap then you have to look for a way out. OTP can be one.

For paypal logs best for physical goods.

for bank logs check on the best cashout ways because its just generally how you work around your cash out method.

The main agenda is create your own wave. Look on other people method and add alittle twist to the old methods that way you will hit good.

Users who are viewing this thread