Looking for an inny who can approve visa applications (US/UK/AUS) - good pay.

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello there.

The title says it all. I have many people ready to pay for these visas. Im ready to listen, and do it in your terms (nationalities and other requirements), to save your job or make it easy for you to accept.

Good amount to $$$ can be paid through crypto. Lemme know if interested and u can do it. Can do this long time if interested.

Countries required: US, UK, AUS.

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Beautiful. Please make it XMR exclusive. Have its very own in-house forums. And features like if not superior to the #1 resurrected market on the darknet, Alphabay.

Agora market was one of my favorites back in the day. Regardless of the thousands I lost during the exit, I made millions and life times priceless memories. MXE was fire bomb shit and only $20 a gram back then.

Welcome back to the darknet. Looking forward to the launch of your services. May you scale up in a safe and timely manner.

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
do we get our money back??? dont matter cause i threw out all old info opsec reasons and my opinion its the same few people who keep making markets then exit scam i wouldnt be surprised if they all work together on there scams

letsnetwork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello there.

The title says it all. I have many people ready to pay for these visas. Im ready to listen, and do it in your terms (nationalities and other requirements), to save your job or make it easy for you to accept.

Good amount to $$$ can be paid through crypto. Lemme know if interested and u can do it. Can do this long time if interested.

Countries required: US, UK, AUS.

I own and operate 3 legitimate businesses, anyone who claims to be a insider as such is feds. Anyone can do frm the domestic side is petition for you

Users who are viewing this thread