Looking for carding bible

zlaura1982

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Does anyone have a pdf of the carding Bible for 2023 ? Or know where to get it ? There used to be one I remember.

Cardkiller

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Alphabay market. Go under tutorials and there’s 2023 version for $250. Worth every penny

Yesididntdoit

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I got the latest 2023 version Includes all the new scams like SBA cpns and updated methods get at me

Raskolnikov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I got the latest 2023 version Includes all the new scams like SBA cpns and updated methods get at me
What do you want for this and is it suitable for a noob.

Yesididntdoit

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
What do you want for this and is it suitable for a noob.
I just want people to be able to not fuck up the game come correct and I got you with the link for $60 hit me up on message or signal or telegram she can't afford it truly then I'll send it to you for free but you got to bless me with few cards ha

cantseeme2520

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I just want people to be able to not fuck up the game come correct and I got you with the link for $60 hit me up on message or signal or telegram she can't afford it truly then I'll send it to you for free but you got to bless me with few cards ha
Not trying to sound like im throwing a pity party but if you could bless me with this for free I will throw 5 live cards at you that i have and havent used!! Im still trying to figure this carding thing out and being a female its a little confusing. Every card ive attempted ive failed so i need all the help i can get.

TweakerThom

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm looking for this for the exact reason you said you'd give it, I'm new in this and want to do clean proper work, while I can afford nothing now I would certainly remember your help and be willing to compensate for the help and if there's somewhere you'd like me to start that could benefit you when learned just say. This would be most appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread