Looking for good ways (not people only programs) to hack into an Instagram account (Kali Linux)

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hello there I am currently looking for any way to hack a simple account on Instagram any program or something like that I am currently using Kali Linux (anything would help)

Thanks in advance!

Edit: GitHub code or similar things also work

Teejayx6

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
want to enter and delete a very small Instagram account, it's a personal thing the only thing I want to do is scare someone and have a little fun and maybe learn something new

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
don't know any tools to actually hack a Instagram account although I found this very useful command line program on GitHub a while back its a Osint or a Scrapper it can find a lot of info from a user, phone numbers if your lucky you can find more on the GitHub page. Hopefully you have a Linux based operating system I used Kali, worked just fine don't use docker just git clone the repo and follow the instructions on GitHub. It's a bit tricky to set it up PM me if you have any problems. Btw it needs a instagram account to work, DO NOT use your main instagram account it will get blocked eventually, create a couple alt accounts I recommend making a couple emails accounts then making a couple Facebook accounts and sign up on Instagram with your already made Facebook account as its owned by Facebook (using email accounts to directly create Instagram accounts will eventually stop working, suspicious activity they say.)
Here is the link:

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Well, you can consider going near their house, if that is possible. After that, send deauth packets in continuous loop to prevent them from accessing the connection. While doing that, set the fake connection with the same name as their one, and there you go, man in the middle attack. Should be possible to intercept the packets, but cant guarantee it will be successful. If they are not into IT much, i guess they wont worry to see one more connection that has the original connection's name, but without a password.

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Well, you can consider going near their house, if that is possible. After that, send deauth packets in continuous loop to prevent them from accessing the connection. While doing that, set the fake connection with the same name as their one, and there you go, man in the middle attack. Should be possible to intercept the packets, but cant guarantee it will be successful. If they are not into IT much, i guess they wont worry to see one more connection that has the original connection's name, but without a password.
Going near his house is currently not possible unfortunately

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Going near his house is currently not possible unfortunately
Hmm... how about making a fake account, and sending him link that will redirect him to your private http site, where you mention that he needs to sign in with insta? The fake acc could be something that he likes, like topics about it etc. In messaging, don't behave like bot tho, but really talk to him, ask to vote for best picture on your (fake) siteetc or something like that.

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hmm... how about making a fake account, and sending him link that will redirect him to your private http site, where you mention that he needs to sign in with insta? The fake acc could be something that he likes, like topics about it etc. In messaging, don't behave like bot tho, but really talk to him, ask to vote for best picture on your (fake) siteetc or something like that.
That's a great idea but I do not own any https and I don't feel like paying for one just for hacking one guy

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Host a webserver on your own pc, can look phishy a bit, but as i said, if he is not into IT he most likely wont notice. However, hosting is like 2$ per month, but you can also have it hosted with dynamic IP.

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Host a webserver on your own pc, can look phishy a bit, but as i said, if he is not into IT he most likely wont notice. However, hosting is like 2$ per month, but you can also have it hosted with dynamic IP.
I think that's out of the question but thanks anyway

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hack the wireless on which is connected, and you will have full access to his traffic , reroute him to your phishing page and bam ...you have his credentials...
You must be in the proximity of your victim of course!
Stay Safe

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Few ways:

Find their credentials online and attempt to login with proxy close to their location if you know where they live
Or just set up a fake page and send via email / number / dm to get user:pass
if you get 2fa, se via email or text for the code

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Few ways:

Find their credentials online and attempt to login with proxy close to their location if you know where they live
Or just set up a fake page and send via email / number / dm to get user:pass
if you get 2fa, se via email or text for the code
I thought about that but he doesn't fall for that stuff and because we don't talk anymore so I just can't give him a link he won't click

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I thought about that but he doesn't fall for that stuff and because we don't talk anymore so I just can't give him a link he won't click
There is no feasible option to hack instagram acc other than that way. good luck

Users who are viewing this thread