Making Barcodes for Drivers Licenses

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This on eis my fav but even if i did the SPACING PERFECT , it would still have issues with the BCS app and sake FAKE ID
Bar club app , i think its called BCS (fake id app) - I had to just pay a coder to pass that app, which he did and the software cost me a bit. However, FAKEIDVENDORS . com or whatever the site is, has vendors for USA BCS scan pass BUT NOT CANADIAN (I AM canadian)
If youre selling barcdoes that pass that app, thats a great price dude. GOOD LUCK with everythhing, you know your shit :)

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This on eis my fav but even if i did the SPACING PERFECT , it would still have issues with the BCS app and sake FAKE ID
Bar club app , i think its called BCS (fake id app) - I had to just pay a coder to pass that app, which he did and the software cost me a bit. However, FAKEIDVENDORS . com or whatever the site is, has vendors for USA BCS scan pass BUT NOT CANADIAN (I AM canadian)
If youre selling barcdoes that pass that app, thats a great price dude. GOOD LUCK with everythhing, you know your shit :)
where can i find bcs? I keep seeing references to it in forums but nothing pops up when I search

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
0 points
10 months ago

The AAMVA information is actually very simple.. its just all the reading over and overlooking that goes on when you're new at this..

anyway, one other thing I'd mention is finding generator that gives you control of latching. This is process of while generating a barcode, it changes from "text" to "numeric" to "byte" ... so that the maximum saving of data space is done. Watch! try to remake yall's pdf417, and use photoshop , create two layers - one with your actually barcode image and the other with the newly generated barcode image, (on top of old) and change opacity to 50% so that you can see through it .. you will notice that it wont match up in some places/zones. you will then have two different barcode images, yet both scan out same reading... ???? AHH HA!!! A solution to this is to program your own generator.

Users who are viewing this thread