Making Counterfeit/Fake US Dollars 2022

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Will you eventually update the list given empire market is gone. How do we connect with these vendors if the listed marketplace does not exist? Where did they go?

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is there really no legit counters on the dark web? XXXXTentacion & Hezbollah both have bad reviews. People saying the bills do not have the feel and are printed wrong on the paper. There has to be someone on point out there putting out the real deal. MADDMAXX on Royal Market is showing potential but from what I am hearing his PGP key is linking to someone with a different name. Who out there has the real plug?

VictorBands98

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is there really no legit counters on the dark web? XXXXTentacion & Hezbollah both have bad reviews. People saying the bills do not have the feel and are printed wrong on the paper. There has to be someone on point out there putting out the real deal. MADDMAXX on Royal Market is showing potential but from what I am hearing his PGP key is linking to someone with a different name. Who out there has the real plug?
hezbollah was good ,but havent found him since empire went down

zak ward

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Beware of this guy "id00_cfartist" Got me for $400 that mf talking about he was gonna send it next day air and send me my tracking early in the morning. Never replied back to me after i sent him the money either
He got me also

Users who are viewing this thread