Making Driver License Barcode

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Search "usa-barcode", "pdf417" links from .cc domain.

ThomasGotBands

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What think about the services of the online-generator barcode pdf-417? Fully match to original US driver license for any states.

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What think about the services of the online-generator barcode pdf-417? Fully match to original US driver license for any states.
I found the following. Valid online-generator driver license barcode:

DeadPrezi700

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If I have ssn, name, Dob, address and their registered phone number is there any way I can get to know their dl number. any lookup or bug in vehicle insurance company.

ThomasGotBands

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If I have ssn, name, Dob, address and their registered phone number is there any way I can get to know their dl number. any lookup or bug in vehicle insurance company.
have you found your answer?

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I just read all of this over again. This the most gangster post on CRDFORUM period. Ballin might get drafters by the NBA. I know where some photo realistic quality templates are. 1:1 replicas.....

DeadPrezi700

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I just read all of this over again. This the most gangster post on Crdforum period. Ballin might get drafters by the NBA. I know where some photo realistic quality templates are. 1:1 replicas.....
download ByteScout BarCode Generator v7.3.1.1185 has every type of barcode you will need in this game
its plug and play bro .
photoshop for DLs my ninjas scan whichever id u want to make then click on layers and make them from your scan

ThomasGotBands

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
download ByteScout BarCode Generator v7.3.1.1185 has every type of barcode you will need in this game
its plug and play bro .
photoshop for DLs my ninjas scan whichever id u want to make then click on layers and make them from your scan
There is am app called bcs bar and club
Fake id scanner and it works well
There is a ton of vendors selling pdf417 generators on fake id forum
Ones that lass pdf417

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this but is it possible to create a fake ID (buy one in my case) that I could use to assume a fake identity. One that could pass LE scrutiny, like I get pulled over and my real photo will be in the database, with the fake info on the DL? From the research I have done this isn’t possible, but maybe this is because I’m ignorant to the process. I would use the ID to get a job and live a normal life. I’m new here so if this is the wrong place to ask please direct me to the correct forum if u could. Thanks

DeadPrezi700

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this but is it possible to create a fake ID (buy one in my case) that I could use to assume a fake identity. One that could pass LE scrutiny, like I get pulled over and my real photo will be in the database, with the fake info on the DL? From the research I have done this isn’t possible, but maybe this is because I’m ignorant to the process. I would use the ID to get a job and live a normal life. I’m new here so if this is the wrong place to ask please direct me to the correct forum if u could. Thanks
have you gotten an answer yet?

ThomasGotBands

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This on eis my fav but even if i did the SPACING PERFECT , it would still have issues with the BCS app and sake FAKE ID
Bar club app , i think its called BCS (fake id app) - I had to just pay a coder to pass that app, which he did and the software cost me a bit. However, FAKEIDVENDORS . com or whatever the site is, has vendors for USA BCS scan pass BUT NOT CANADIAN (I AM canadian)
If youre selling barcdoes that pass that app, thats a great price dude. GOOD LUCK with everythhing, you know your shit :)

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This on eis my fav but even if i did the SPACING PERFECT , it would still have issues with the BCS app and sake FAKE ID
Bar club app , i think its called BCS (fake id app) - I had to just pay a coder to pass that app, which he did and the software cost me a bit. However, FAKEIDVENDORS . com or whatever the site is, has vendors for USA BCS scan pass BUT NOT CANADIAN (I AM canadian)
If youre selling barcdoes that pass that app, thats a great price dude. GOOD LUCK with everythhing, you know your shit :)
where can i find bcs? I keep seeing references to it in forums but nothing pops up when I search

DeadPrezi700

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The AAMVA information is actually very simple.. its just all the reading over and overlooking that goes on when you're new at this..

anyway, one other thing I'd mention is finding generator that gives you control of latching. This is process of while generating a barcode, it changes from "text" to "numeric" to "byte" ... so that the maximum saving of data space is done. Watch! try to remake yall's pdf417, and use photoshop , create two layers - one with your actually barcode image and the other with the newly generated barcode image, (on top of old) and change opacity to 50% so that you can see through it .. you will notice that it wont match up in some places/zones. you will then have two different barcode images, yet both scan out same reading... ???? AHH HA!!! A solution to this is to program your own generator.

krudoctor

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Ghostco.cc makes Canadian barcodes for free... It's not perfect, u have to alter some of the coding around after u generate and then re gen and Download... It was working for me for months, beat any id checker (jumio, onfido,BCS, regula, SE) but lately, something has changed and I'm getting some fails... Sign up for "Onfido" free trial. U get to scan IDs and see the result from their perspective, gives like 23 data points in which u pass or fail, can see what ur doing right and wrong... All u need is a biz email address to sign up. Buy a domain for a few bucks for that

Koolgirl

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
First download this guide:

Read from page 66 to 77 to understand the values.
Example:
@\n\0x1e\rANSI 636000100002DL00410278ZV03190008DLDAQT64235789
DCSSAMPLE
DDEN
DACMICHAEL
DDFN
DADJOHN
DDGN
DCUJR
DCAD
DCBK
DCDPH
DBD06062019
DBB06061986
DBA12102024
DBC1
DAU068 in
DAYBRO
DAG2300 WEST BROAD STREET
DAIRICHMOND
DAJVA
DAK232690000
DCF2424244747474786102204
DCGUSA
DCK123456789
DDAFL
DDB06062018
DDC06062020
DDD1
ZVZVA01

If you're still confused about the inputs, I can make DL barcodes for 5$ LTC each. To make a perfect DL, you have to get a state ID template and clone the text.
Useful Links to scan your barcode:
Barcode Generator:
I need to buy one from you or three

meanlilfukkr

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I just read all of this over again. This the most gangster post on CRDFORUM period. Ballin might get drafters by the NBA. I know where some photo realistic quality templates are. 1:1 replicas.....
Where?

meanlilfukkr

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
The AAMVA information is actually very simple.. its just all the reading over and overlooking that goes on when you're new at this..

anyway, one other thing I'd mention is finding generator that gives you control of latching. This is process of while generating a barcode, it changes from "text" to "numeric" to "byte" ... so that the maximum saving of data space is done. Watch! try to remake yall's pdf417, and use photoshop , create two layers - one with your actually barcode image and the other with the newly generated barcode image, (on top of old) and change opacity to 50% so that you can see through it .. you will notice that it wont match up in some places/zones. you will then have two different barcode images, yet both scan out same reading... ???? AHH HA!!! A solution to this is to program your own generator.
How does one program their own generator?

Users who are viewing this thread