METHOD: CASHING OUT PYTHON KINGDOM SUPER HIGH BALANCE CLONED CARD

MethodMaster

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Quick Little TUT on how I cashed out a Python Cards Super-High Balance Cloned Card. This card was from t.me/pythonkingdom, the CEO (tele: @python079 or @PythonCards) is a reputable verified vendor here on this forum. So I thought it would be a good idea to write up a quick method on how i cashed that card out. To summarize, it costs me roughly $875 to purchase this card, they usually fly off the shelves quick so I was blessed to get a quick allocation on one for the first time. Not finna show my specific card on here cuz they care about opsec alot, but Ill send a pic from their channel fs.

1673549899653.jpeg

Anyways... lets get into the method on how I cashed this shit out....This just my official way btw, u can ask python for da official way.

METHOD:

Clone dump cashout process ATM
So you decided to buy a cloned dump, good idea, that was smart because it's the easiest way to make a band in one night. Now I'm gonna tell you how to make sure you cash it out properly. It's very simple.
You're going to want to go to an atm that isn't in a store (because they got cameras) try to get to an atm that isn't around a lot. Also avoid Bank of America ATMs, my software doesn't work on them. Once you've found this atm here's what you're gonna wanna do.
Make sure you got that covid mask on, and a hat, just because the ATM have cams and you don't wanna risk anything, it's how I do things and so far hasn't failed me. Park away from the atm and walk.
have cams and you don' isk anything, it's how I do Scamming
so far hasn't failed me Park away from the atm and walk to it, make sure you're wearing a mask (shoutout rona) and a hood, then around 11:45 pm, take out $3000, then go back to your car, change the hoodie, then take out another $3000 at 12:15 am. There ya go, easy money.
You have to do this process because ATMs have a $3000 daily withdrawal limit and it resets around 12 am, so that's how you'd be able to pull out $3000 again

Email Me for the Premium Clone Card Method for $60:
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread