MethodMaster

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Properties Advertised For Sale

In order to collect packages at another person's property, It's of the utmost Importance that It
must be vacated at all times, well, at least during "business hours" and you'll see why shortly.
A lot of SE'ers look for homes that're "listed for sale"- on the assumption that It's unoccupied
and while this may predominantly be true, It's not always good practice to use this option.
Why? Think about It logically for a minute. If you're selling your house, would you
"Immediately leave the moment the for sale sign Is erected, or wait until It's sold and then
move out?". I think your answer Is obvious. I highly recommend opting for "rental properties"
and after sifting through the topic below, you'll understand Its advantages.

Properties Advertised For Rent

Sure, you can certainly use a property that's advertised for sale as a Drop, but unless you're
absolutely positive that It's empty, the chances are that Its occupants are still living there.
The last thing you need, Is for the carrier driver to pull Into the driveway and someone
answers the door to accept your consignment. To avoid this, there are a couple of ways to
find an "appropriate" Drop House- with the first being those that are listed "for lease/rent". As
opposed to homes for sale, It's almost guaranteed that the owner of a "place for rent" Is
awaiting tenants ready to move In, hence he/she (or anyone else), will not be occupying It.
For Instance, when you were legitimately house-hunting for a "property for lease", how many
times did you find Its owners hanging around watching TV during your Inspection? I'd say
never, or perhaps only once. For obvious reasons, this Is the most effective option for a Drop address.

The Home Owner At Work

The second choice I'll Introduce you to, Is seldom mentioned and discussed In the SEing
sector, particularly on Internet forums/boards. In fact, I assume that what you're about to
read, Is completely unbeknownst to you, and that's because I just thought of It whilst writing
this guide. This Involves a little surveillance work on your end, by monitoring a house nearby
(even In the same street as yours), and taking note of when Its occupants leave and arrive
home from work. Due to their absence for ex-amount of hours each and every day, It makes It
a perfect pick to use as a "Drop House". How so? Well, carriers deliver during business hours
and those who are "actively employed", are away from home throughout the very same
hours, so the timing between both couldn't be more appropriate! Now as with every SE, It's
Imperative to "research" the entity In question prior to moving forward, so let's checkout what
this entails with Drops.

Researching A Drop House:

Open House Inspections
Whether you're going to use a house that's on the market for sale, or one that's up for
rent/lease as a Drop, there's a very Important factor that you need to take on board- which Is
what's called an "open house Inspection". Although this mostly relates to sale properties,
rental Is sometimes also part of the equation. As Its name Implies, an open house Inspection
Is when the property owner opens the doors to potential buyers to Inspect the home on
certain days of the week and as such, people are constantly entering and exiting the
premises. This mainly takes place on weekends, but there are Instances when weekday
arrangements are made, and you definitely don't want your package arriving at the same
time as the Inspection. To find out when It's scheduled for Inspection, have a look at the for
sale or for lease sign, or simply call the real estate agent (as though you're Interested In the
property), and ask for the date and time of when It's all happening.

Finding The Exact Address

Apart from stating the obvious by finding a Drop In person, as said a little further up, the
simplest way to locate one Is to hit a Google search and the best resource to use, Is a "real
estate agent website". Each site contains an array of Information about the latest properties
listed for sale & lease and although It will return the results you're after, It may not
necessarily list the actual house number and/or street name of the property. This Is not some
kind of bug or error, but rather Intended to respect the privacy of the seller. So how do you
grab Its precise address? Just call one of the agents, and pretend that you're Interested In
buying or renting. Believe me, they'd love to close a deal with you, thus they'll be more than
happy to give you the residential details. Naturally, spoof or anonymize your caller ID, and
give them some fictitious name and phone number as a return contact

Email Me for the Premium Drop Address Method for $60:
[email protected]

1673639662376.png

mrashidsh

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Antonio.20

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ottima descrizione complimenti

Alessandro

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Properties Advertised For Sale

In order to collect packages at another person's property, It's of the utmost Importance that It
must be vacated at all times, well, at least during "business hours" and you'll see why shortly.
A lot of SE'ers look for homes that're "listed for sale"- on the assumption that It's unoccupied
and while this may predominantly be true, It's not always good practice to use this option.
Why? Think about It logically for a minute. If you're selling your house, would you
"Immediately leave the moment the for sale sign Is erected, or wait until It's sold and then
move out?". I think your answer Is obvious. I highly recommend opting for "rental properties"
and after sifting through the topic below, you'll understand Its advantages.

Properties Advertised For Rent

Sure, you can certainly use a property that's advertised for sale as a Drop, but unless you're
absolutely positive that It's empty, the chances are that Its occupants are still living there.
The last thing you need, Is for the carrier driver to pull Into the driveway and someone
answers the door to accept your consignment. To avoid this, there are a couple of ways to
find an "appropriate" Drop House- with the first being those that are listed "for lease/rent". As
opposed to homes for sale, It's almost guaranteed that the owner of a "place for rent" Is
awaiting tenants ready to move In, hence he/she (or anyone else), will not be occupying It.
For Instance, when you were legitimately house-hunting for a "property for lease", how many
times did you find Its owners hanging around watching TV during your Inspection? I'd say
never, or perhaps only once. For obvious reasons, this Is the most effective option for a Drop address.

The Home Owner At Work

The second choice I'll Introduce you to, Is seldom mentioned and discussed In the SEing
sector, particularly on Internet forums/boards. In fact, I assume that what you're about to
read, Is completely unbeknownst to you, and that's because I just thought of It whilst writing
this guide. This Involves a little surveillance work on your end, by monitoring a house nearby
(even In the same street as yours), and taking note of when Its occupants leave and arrive
home from work. Due to their absence for ex-amount of hours each and every day, It makes It
a perfect pick to use as a "Drop House". How so? Well, carriers deliver during business hours
and those who are "actively employed", are away from home throughout the very same
hours, so the timing between both couldn't be more appropriate! Now as with every SE, It's
Imperative to "research" the entity In question prior to moving forward, so let's checkout what
this entails with Drops.

Researching A Drop House:

Open House Inspections
Whether you're going to use a house that's on the market for sale, or one that's up for
rent/lease as a Drop, there's a very Important factor that you need to take on board- which Is
what's called an "open house Inspection". Although this mostly relates to sale properties,
rental Is sometimes also part of the equation. As Its name Implies, an open house Inspection
Is when the property owner opens the doors to potential buyers to Inspect the home on
certain days of the week and as such, people are constantly entering and exiting the
premises. This mainly takes place on weekends, but there are Instances when weekday
arrangements are made, and you definitely don't want your package arriving at the same
time as the Inspection. To find out when It's scheduled for Inspection, have a look at the for
sale or for lease sign, or simply call the real estate agent (as though you're Interested In the
property), and ask for the date and time of when It's all happening.

Finding The Exact Address

Apart from stating the obvious by finding a Drop In person, as said a little further up, the
simplest way to locate one Is to hit a Google search and the best resource to use, Is a "real
estate agent website". Each site contains an array of Information about the latest properties
listed for sale & lease and although It will return the results you're after, It may not
necessarily list the actual house number and/or street name of the property. This Is not some
kind of bug or error, but rather Intended to respect the privacy of the seller. So how do you
grab Its precise address? Just call one of the agents, and pretend that you're Interested In
buying or renting. Believe me, they'd love to close a deal with you, thus they'll be more than
happy to give you the residential details. Naturally, spoof or anonymize your caller ID, and
give them some fictitious name and phone number as a return contact

Email Me for the Premium Drop Address Method for $60:
[email protected]

I need a drop account you got sum? What's your prize

Users who are viewing this thread