Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi there guys

So i have an idea

Im unexperienced guy, as a lot of you here i can say
So i wanted to try my first cc card hit but basicaly i dont want to deal with ordering shit.. i dont have a drop and im not in us and its seems in general bad opsec to me...
i dont have enough expiriance for bank drops openups and try to sell them or try these donation methods, im not even mentioning own websites on strip or something like that...
And ofcorse money, i wouldnt come here for all this nasty shit if i had enough money.
I cant aford to spend much to buy all the diferent product to experement with trying to work new working method for me, that is not recuaring beeng in US and ordering stuff.

So guys lets have a group chat somewhere.. like tg.. Where we can share expiriance, and first of all chip in little by little, (like 10$) to buy shit and experement with.. We can discuss all the aspect within the chat. Its not like you are gonna be affrade to lose a lot or be scammed..

Lets get into team try to work togheder and help each other.. Please dont bother if you gonna be asking to work in direction of carding stuffs in US.

If you like the idea, just DM me what have you already learn in darknet. whats your OpSec for future carding shit, In which direction you would like te go and learn..

Be prepared not just consume all the shit but be prepared to give or try something yourself and share experiance .

xxBuzzinSwipes

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I fuck with the vision im new to this but tru to this as well

Helielix

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone still down for this?

zeus363

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi there guys

So i have an idea

So i wanted to try my first cc card hit but basicaly i dont want to deal with ordering shit.. i dont have a drop and im not in us and its seems in general bad opsec to me...
i dont have enough expiriance for bank drops openups and try to sell them or try these donation methods, im not even mentioning own websites on strip or something like that...
And ofcorse money, i wouldnt come here for all this nasty shit if i had enough money.
I cant aford to spend much to buy all the diferent product to experement with trying to work new working method for me, that is not recuaring beeng in US and ordering stuff.

So guys lets have a group chat somewhere.. like tg.. Where we can share expiriance, and first of all chip in little by little, (like 10$) to buy shit and experement with.. We can discuss all the aspect within the chat. Its not like you are gonna be affrade to lose a lot or be scammed..

Lets get into team try to work togheder and help each other.. Please dont bother if you gonna be asking to work in direction of carding stuffs in US.

If you like the idea, just DM me what have you already learn in darknet. whats your OpSec for future carding shit, In which direction you would like te go and learn..

Be prepared not just consume all the shit but be prepared to give or try something yourself and share experiance .
im down

deshark10

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

zeus363

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
what is this?

fbgvte

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi there guys

So i have an idea

I'm down

QUINDI

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo, add me up

Vilianatbi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
удалите пожалуйста.

EddyDorz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
add me up!!!

Icewebthe

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Notsorenfesler

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi there guys

So i have an idea

I am in us and have lots of luck using cards I obtain through day to day rather than buying online, I am interested to hear others methods and ideas but i order most things to my house here. I need more methods to make cash

Trynawin

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am in us and have lots of luck using cards I obtain through day to day rather than buying online, I am interested to hear others methods and ideas but i order most things to my house here. I need more methods to make cash
I'm new and don't live in the US, would need your help with setting up my PC and instructions..I've never had a successful cashout before running out of investment..lost it all to a scammer..by my good Samaritan I won't fail cus I appreciate

Makingm

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi there guys

So i have an idea

I’m down I just need a money mule with a multiple bank drops dm me if u down

Users who are viewing this thread