My Conclusion: Carding is impossible for the average fraduster-hopeful

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Carding is unrealistic for the vast majority of people. Let's assume you have really good residential IP thats not on any black list and is really close to the cardholders address and you're browser setup is good. You won't be able to buy virtual items (e.g. giftcards or game skins) as they require SMS verification at the very least. You won't be able to purchase things that are too expensive (>$300). You won't be able to purchase things that can be flipped easily (e.g. iPhones). You will only be able to purchase small-dollar items which don't have a lot of resell value (e.g. books).

Even then, where are you going to ship those items to? To your home address? Obviusly not. To a PO box? How did you register for that PO Box. They keep a photocopy of your ID - even if your used a fake ID it has your photo on it, right? And there are cameras at the PO Box place and around that place. What if cops stake it out? You can use an automated postal box (parcel locker) registered with stolen credentials, but you will still be on camera. You can use a money mule, but such a person is very difficult to find, especially for such little amounts of money.

You can decide to cash out the cards at ATMs instead. However, you will seen not only the ATM cameras, but all the cameras on the way to the ATM. Sure, you can wear a mask, but can you rest easy doing that? Can you live with that kind of paranoia, knowing that the cops may bust in any day? They use facial recognition now, and those algorithms don't need to see your whole face.

Let's face it, there is no way for the average fraudster-hopeful to become a carder these days. The only people who can succeed at carding are people who can phish the authentication code from the cardholder or do sim-swapping or something like that. Perhaps if you have access to the name and address before buying the card you can spear phish them and get the authentication code that way. Basically you will need some good amount of hacking skills, social engineering skills, and real life social skills.

I have to give some props to Visa and Mastercard. They have come up with a system that minimizes user inconvenience and minimizes fraud at the same time. Of course, the normies will see the little fraud that does go on and think there is so much of it. When in reality there is so little compared to the total number of transactions that take place.

xTraBandz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you can easily hit lots of level 1 cardable sites that exits on the internet, order physical stuff and merchandise from those sites, and then resell them on ebay or amazon.

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you can easily hit lots of level 1 cardable sites that exits on the internet, order physical stuff and merchandise from those sites, and then resell them on ebay or amazon.
I already addressed in my post. Where are you going to ship it to?

xTraBandz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
People overthink drops. Been doing this for years and never had any issues with a single drop. I have people that let me use their address for packages no problem. 9 times out of 10 I grab them off the porch before they even know anything came.

Don't say anything to anyone about carding. If you're concerned let the packages sit for a few days before you grab them. There is no secret or trick to it, you just have to man up and do it or if you don't feel safe just back out. Probably not what you want to hear but that's just how it is.

DrakoM4

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I would ship it to my own address, I am sure LE will never show up investigating this.

nbagod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
if you want to understand these things you have to think like a fraudster.

tycoon

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
i guess i benefit more,,,,,deal in states drop in kenya,,,hows that

Happycracker

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Carding is unrealistic for the vast majority of people. Let's assume you have really good residential IP thats not on any black list and is really close to the cardholders address and you're browser setup is good. You won't be able to buy virtual items (e.g. giftcards or game skins) as they require SMS verification at the very least. You won't be able to purchase things that are too expensive (>$300). You won't be able to purchase things that can be flipped easily (e.g. iPhones). You will only be able to purchase small-dollar items which don't have a lot of resell value (e.g. books).

Even then, where are you going to ship those items to? To your home address? Obviusly not. To a PO box? How did you register for that PO Box. They keep a photocopy of your ID - even if your used a fake ID it has your photo on it, right? And there are cameras at the PO Box place and around that place. What if cops stake it out? You can use an automated postal box (parcel locker) registered with stolen credentials, but you will still be on camera. You can use a money mule, but such a person is very difficult to find, especially for such little amounts of money.

You can decide to cash out the cards at ATMs instead. However, you will seen not only the ATM cameras, but all the cameras on the way to the ATM. Sure, you can wear a mask, but can you rest easy doing that? Can you live with that kind of paranoia, knowing that the cops may bust in any day? They use facial recognition now, and those algorithms don't need to see your whole face.

Let's face it, there is no way for the average fraudster-hopeful to become a carder these days. The only people who can succeed at carding are people who can phish the authentication code from the cardholder or do sim-swapping or something like that. Perhaps if you have access to the name and address before buying the card you can spear phish them and get the authentication code that way. Basically you will need some good amount of hacking skills, social engineering skills, and real life social skills.

I have to give some props to Visa and Mastercard. They have come up with a system that minimizes user inconvenience and minimizes fraud at the same time. Of course, the normies will see the little fraud that does go on and think there is so much of it. When in reality there is so little compared to the total number of transactions that take place.
It’s trial and error beware error is not cheap cost money to make money.. new methods are born every week! There’s multiple ways to get your text verifications NO VOIP!
There’s a way around every mousetrap
Giving up is the easiest thing you can do

Anonymous1975

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Virtual office spaces, they look more legit when receiving and you can use ID scans rather than physical ID, and you can put whatever photo you need.

pepepotato

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Virtual office spaces, they look more legit when receiving and you can use ID scans rather than physical ID, and you can put whatever photo you need.
May I ask on what is a virtual office space? I've stumbled the thing for a while now on the forum and I couldn't find a proper definition.

SNUGGLES

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
May I ask on what is a virtual office space? I've stumbled the thing for a while now on the forum and I couldn't find a proper definition.
To put it simply a "Virtual Office" is like a physical location office that acts as your company mailing address and also includes a local or toll-free phone number.In the same way you can also have a "Virtual Mail" box as well.It's kinda like your "drop" away from your home.Hopes this helps you buddy.

pepepotato

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
To put it simply a "Virtual Office" is like a physical location office that acts as your company mailing address and also includes a local or toll-free phone number.In the same way you can also have a "Virtual Mail" box as well.It's kinda like your "drop" away from your home.Hopes this helps you buddy.
It really did, truly grateful. Might inquire a virtual office locally in the future perhaps. 🤝

peter35

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So can I ask do clone card dumps actually withdraw then

Users who are viewing this thread