Need help - Drop / Phone

dimas3399

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello, I wanted to ask, I can get product succesfully , i have a drop and all of that, the thing is when ordering I need to put a phone number from my country, and here we cant get phone numbers unless we give our Passport/ National ID. Is there a way to sort this? Would appreciate any help. Lastly, If im using a US card and im not in US it would be a hassle for these banks to track it back, correct? Even If im hiding my self properly, lets say there figure out the person charged this card on "X" country which is outside the US will they still try to go after such person?

Thank you.

Sperl888

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello, I wanted to ask, I can get product succesfully , i have a drop and all of that, the thing is when ordering I need to put a phone number from my country, and here we cant get phone numbers unless we give our Passport/ National ID. Is there a way to sort this? Would appreciate any help. Lastly, If im using a US card and im not in US it would be a hassle for these banks to track it back, correct? Even If im hiding my self properly, lets say there figure out the person charged this card on "X" country which is outside the US will they still try to go after such person?

Thank you.
So what kind of phone number do you need message .

Users who are viewing this thread