New Carding Method I figured Out 2022/2023

Cloakedup71

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
sup.. i think i found a very good and easy method especially for people living in 2-3rd world countries. So basically my plan is to buy fullz, buy a burner phone with lte plan or public wi fi, apply for a fast loan (some of the creditors in my country doesnt even ask for id verification, they just call you and ask you personal questions and the info from the id card) and then they just send you the money to you bank account. I will make fake revolut with my fullz and i will buy crypto when i receive the money. Where do you see me fail with this method? Is it possible to make fake revolut with good fullz? I think its too easy to be true but i dont see any problems /beginner/

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
sup.. i think i found a very good and easy method especially for people living in 2-3rd world countries. So basically my plan is to buy fullz, buy a burner phone with lte plan or public wi fi, apply for a fast loan (some of the creditors in my country doesnt even ask for id verification, they just call you and ask you personal questions and the info from the id card) and then they just send you the money to you bank account. I will make fake revolut with my fullz and i will buy crypto when i receive the money. Where do you see me fail with this method? Is it possible to make fake revolut with good fullz? I think its too easy to be true but i dont see any problems /beginner/
Might actually work. But take care bout ur opsec!!

TomClancyCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
isn't the opsec figured out when i buy burner phone? how they can catch me?
question is if they accept a revolut acc. Biggest danger how you log in public wifi etc. But should be realtively safe

BigBagzz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Everything is fine and yes you can create Revolut via fullz, for selfie verification you will need Photoshop Id or Fake Id with your fullz details.

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Everything is fine and yes you can create Revolut via fullz, for selfie verification you will need Photoshop Id or Fake Id with your fullz details.
But revolut does selfie verification, on The spot i mean u take pics of your id than they scan your face? Or im missing something.

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
But revolut does selfie verification, on The spot i mean u take pics of your id than they scan your face? Or im missing something.
You need mule who can do selfie verification, just use his photo on id via photoshop.
Thanks

AvON

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You need mule who can do selfie verification, just use his photo on id via photoshop.
Thanks
If i don't miss something it's better to use faceswap/fakeapp etc. With their help you can pass selfie verification with no need in mules, you can even pass video verifications by changing camera input in virtual Win on your mp4 file. It's just some theoretical ways got no practice exp about.

AvON

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do you got some success about your method?

Users who are viewing this thread