New Methods UK FRAUD.. need ideas

ukwest

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I've had a few ideas recently and would like to run them through the community.

I have recently got a source who has access to partial fullz of clients, usually pensioners. This includes, name, National Insurance number (SSN basically), email, full address, security questions, accout number & sort code and what benefits theyre entitled to. This is all UK based btw.

1. I was thinking of reroutine benefit payments from the users accounts to a prepaid card. Its so fucking easy to call required department, social engineer with security answers i know and change the bank details to one of my own. Then use the prepaid card to either cash out (if i get a physical one) or to send the money from there to a crypto account and into cakewallet monero. Obviously, for the prepaid card, sign up using the details of the fullz client. Benefit payments usually range from about $200 to $2000 per month according to my sauce so would be a nice lick. Would obviously only do 1 month and then destroy the card.

2. OPen a prepaid card and take out small personal loans or SBA's (loans for small businesses). Apply using the fullz details, if needed social engineer the drivers license number and all out of them (i have the contacts phone number and other details to look legit).

All calls obviously done with a burner phone with a sim card associated with the client fullz details.

1 problem so far is my is the prepaid card. Idk which company has the best prepaid cards for F so would like to hear community recommendations on this. Ideally, something that doesnt need much verification or upfront payment either as the latter could be harder to cover on opsec. Could also potentially just use a virtual pre paid card but this eliminates option of cashing out at ATMs so would just have to buy crypto on it.

OPsec setup that I plan on setting up: VM/Qubes > Ubuntu > Mullavad > RDP server > Socks5. I have been researching around and this seems like a secure setup. Would try to utilise CCLeaner and Mac address changer too when necessary. Also plan on encrypting harddrive with Veracrypt.
Obviously, critique as you like for e,g, maybe a rdp is not needed, incorrect order of opsec. Would use this set up when getting the prepaid card or applying for loans.

So what do yall think? Lmk below

KingOfNewYork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I don't even believe in karma like that but the get back for this 1 is heavy ill tell u dat

Users who are viewing this thread