New to the game- feedback on my current setup/method?

jimmycarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey yall, im new to the carding game but have a friend who has taught me alot so I feel like I'm ahead of the curve in terms of where I should be after doing this for about a month. So far I've carded a couple of laptops, monitors, PC accessories, food, and a card reader/writer but I'm also getting declines from what I can only assume is the website security detecting fraud. So here's my current process, let me know if yall have any feedback,

1) Purchase a CVV from briansclub, right now I'm buying Chase Credit cards with ZIP codes near Houston (where I live)
2) Call Chase card services and check the card to make sure card is live, ZIP/CVV are correct and to see how much available credit they have.
3) Create gmail/yahoo email with cardholders name in it for order
4) Make sure VPN is on and server set to Houston
5) Turn on TMac and randomize MAC address
6) Run CCleaner to clear cookies, etc
7***) I'm not currently using Socks5 because (i) i'm purchasing cards that are in the same city as I am and (ii) i don't know where to get good socks at- is this a big mistake?
8) If useragent given on CVV, update via useragent switcher extension on firefox
9) Go to ancestry.com and try to find MMN of cardholder in case needed to revive card.
9) Go to website and create account with the burner email I created and cardholder info
10) Add items I want to cart and let them sit in there for 30+ min while I do something else.
11) Go to checkout, change shipping address to drop address (house for sale on next street over) but keep cardholder name as recipient
12) Manually enter card info (no copy/paste).
13) Submit order and pray for the best.

Feedback? Also, any sites yall can recommend and/or things to look for when trying to determine whether a site is hard to card? I know nobody wants to give up the sauce and I get that...I'm willing to exchange a couple sites that are very cardable for some new sites I can try out. Thanks

Darknet

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey yall, im new to the carding game but have a friend who has taught me alot so I feel like I'm ahead of the curve in terms of where I should be after doing this for about a month. So far I've carded a couple of laptops, monitors, PC accessories, food, and a card reader/writer but I'm also getting declines from what I can only assume is the website security detecting fraud. So here's my current process, let me know if yall have any feedback,

1) Purchase a CVV from briansclub, right now I'm buying Chase Credit cards with ZIP codes near Houston (where I live)
2) Call Chase card services and check the card to make sure card is live, ZIP/CVV are correct and to see how much available credit they have.
7***) I'm not currently using Socks5 because (i) i'm purchasing cards that are in the same city as I am and (ii) i don't know where to get good socks at- is this a big mistake?
8) If useragent given on CVV, update via useragent switcher extension on firefox
9) Go to ancestry.com and try to find MMN of cardholder in case needed to revive card.
9) Go to website and create account with the burner email I created and cardholder info
10) Add items I want to cart and let them sit in there for 30+ min while I do something else.
11) Go to checkout, change shipping address to drop address (house for sale on next street over) but keep cardholder name as recipient

Feedback? Also, any sites yall can recommend and/or things to look for when trying to determine whether a site is hard to card? I know nobody wants to give up the sauce and I get that...I'm willing to exchange a couple sites that are very cardable for some new sites I can try out. Thanks
We can have a deal....I'll drop a sauce and you can exchange with a live cvv...Let's work together...Why I asked for cvv is because I am literally down in funds..But I've used the sauce once before I got scammed all my money and even the one I got from carding.....But I wanna forget that and pick up the pieces of my life from where I left em...So we can work this together....

californiapalm23

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

This post was good, I’m newer my self and I have a friend that does it too like you. I’m surprised you dint get a better answer or at least a response, you communicated clear as day.

Anita

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This post was good, I’m newer my self and I have a friend that does it too like you. I’m surprised you dint get a better answer or at least a response, you communicated clear as day.
Hi..Please which sites can I buy Valid CC

Happycracker

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

Go to

go to https://ip-api.com/ and scroll down read the left side or do whoer.net and you’ll see if not using socks is big mistake or not

letsnetwork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Trash it. nd I mean like 3x. Until it's taint is expelled from the cache. PEOPLE, WE got to focus and redirect our energy else where. your TOP tier carders wouldnt waste the time of day to even read that bum work. Much easier to build your own website, and scimm the traffics

Users who are viewing this thread