Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey man.

Yes coinlink was easy to use and went well, Python had some issues at first getting my clearance right in terms of declarations for my country and a shipping swap from DHL to FedEx as I am an expat living in Romania currently. It was fixed and I told the escrow admin on email to add a day extra for delay because of declarations, their support works on USA timezone so had some small wait times between messages but overall once I cashed my money out the ATM then I affirmed the escrow.

I'd say to just tell python u want to do confirmation on the time you take the money out of the ATM and not confirmation upon when you receive the card and put those details in the escrow and you should be fine. I'd give coinlink a 10/10 and python a 9/10 overall gluck on ur purchase man ;)
The Coinlink Escrow moderators are extremely strict when it comes to transactions and we couldn't get proper clearance because the moderators made us utilize a quicker shipping provider, in this case it was FedEx for the transaction. Usually when shipping to Romania it would be DHL for shipping like all the other EU countries we ship to. Fedex doesn't pick up our international freight, its outside of our plan that we currently have at our daily pickup from Fedex at our facility. So we had to charge it to a different label and account to be able to successfully ship it to you which took an extra day as we are a small team of around 18-21 staff on-site.

We apologize for the confusion but when working with coinlink or other escrows, sometimes moderation puts extra stipulations on us as vendors which slows down the processing of the transaction.

Apologies

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
fuck the mid-balance honestly man. It's a piece of shit card. I am an expat living in Mexico and none of my local stores even sell giftcards here. That strategy they mention for giftcards are only available for the use of the mid-balance card in developed 1st world countries (USA/UK/CANADA) all the rest of us thats unfeasible. Basically even if you are in a poor country the mid-balance card is still a bad buy because you can find a WU tender internationally but you cannot find someone to sell you expensive giftcards at a convience store in these other country.

Thats what pisses me off about python kingdom in general is the lack of cheaper options that can be used easily for internationals. High-balance is too expensive for me to pay $400 for right now, so I'm stuck with the mid-balance where I can only use it at ATM before it gets cancelled because after the ATM balance is burnt out theres no stores to get the supposed giftcards that have $500 balance each at that are open at mid-night. ffs
Mid-Balance Cards are simply engineered to work on ATM's and In-Store capabilities with limited flexibility post-midnight depending on jursidiction. Please read FAQ fully before purchasing, like we recommend everyone do.

Alessandro

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We have stated multiple times that the High-Balance Card is the recommended card (if you can afford it) the Mid-Balance card is the "budget option" for individuals testing our products or individuals from countries where the High/Super-High Balance Cards are their average monthly salary. The products we offer are on a spectrum and its in your best interest to read the FAQ fully and completely understand which card is best for you before buying.
Do your cards works in Africa Nigeria precisely

kazokazo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do your cards works in Africa Nigeria precisely
IT WONT BCOS UR ATM LIMIT OVER THERE CANT PULL $200 COVERTED TO UR CURRENCY IS OF NO USE BROTHER

skrtkobain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I shouldn't have to keep on reiterating myself. I've said that across multiple different posts people keep making the same silly mistakes.
It's redundant at this point haha

Agent47

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
The Coinlink Escrow moderators are extremely strict when it comes to transactions and we couldn't get proper clearance because the moderators made us utilize a quicker shipping provider, in this case it was FedEx for the transaction. Usually when shipping to Romania it would be DHL for shipping like all the other EU countries we ship to. Fedex doesn't pick up our international freight, its outside of our plan that we currently have at our daily pickup from Fedex at our facility. So we had to charge it to a different label and account to be able to successfully ship it to you which took an extra day as we are a small team of around 18-21 staff on-site.

We apologize for the confusion but when working with coinlink or other escrows, sometimes moderation puts extra stipulations on us as vendors which slows down the processing of the transaction.

Apologies
Yes sorry for the confusion, glad we got the deal done none the less :)

..priest..

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
should of read this shit before buying the mid-balance the card a waste of fucking money. Shit will cancel unless u got them stores near u witt some gifties witt like $500 balance all my shit got like $100 maximums and they start getting shiesty the second u try buying multiple asking for ID and shit it be hard for niggas to really run that shit. Aint no one getting $1.5k of goods from 24hr open gas station and people thinkin u scammin. don't buy that shit especially if u black lol it aint happening read the faq before u buy niggas keep coppin the mid-balance thinkin shit sweet jus go high balance and stop wasting yo damn time smh
didn't notice this shit until I read the faq

..priest..

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
bcuz python does a shit job of making it relevant.
lol yeah I was talking to one of their correspondents on tg about the mid-balance card on why they just accepted my order so quick... but when I asked if its the best card for me they just sent me the page from the FAQ that overviews the high-balance. There needs to be some sort of forewarning before they sell the mid-balance. ig they just think people will automatically read the faq jus bcuz

biabia9

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
lol yeah I was talking to one of their correspondents on tg about the mid-balance card on why they just accepted my order so quick... but when I asked if its the best card for me they just sent me the page from the FAQ that overviews the high-balance. There needs to be some sort of forewarning before they sell the mid-balance. ig they just think people will automatically read the faq jus bcuz
smh

domii6

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How long did your shipping take ? im wondering if i should be internationally or send to someone in the states and let them do the work for me.
Do you think the international card works well? For example, in Asian countries that do not work with dollars

ADH

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do you think the international card works well? For example, in Asian countries that do not work with dollars
the int. cards work everywhere just convert the dollar currency to urs bro

domii6

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
the int. cards work everywhere just convert the dollar currency to urs bro
Thanks bro,Is mid better?What did you start with first?

ADH

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Mobboss99

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Apologies
Hey man don't know if you remember me but I ordered using coinlink escrow around a month ago. Wanted to know if I can do all my future purchases thru there... like just send my transaction ID whenever I need new cards

domii6

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey man don't know if you remember me but I ordered using coinlink escrow around a month ago. Wanted to know if I can do all my future purchases thru there... like just send my transaction ID whenever I need new cards
from my experience you have to message them before doing anything like that

skrtkobain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
fax outside of drug dealers. python prolly not gonna be here for like another two years or so. Can see them getting locked up based on the fact that people ik IRL that are into this DW game know who they are.
I disagree unless the feds backtrace their stuff or P2P member rats I think they are here to stay

Users who are viewing this thread