Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

Rahimsco1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
which banks do you recommend for international cards like the West Africa Ghana, Nigeria etc?

Rahimsco1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

placed an order for 230 usd card. Will update when it arrives.​

let me know when it arrive and you where able to cash out with the card

BJbagz20

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
got tracking, anyone know if python does sign on delivery or no? for fedex packages, i live in indiana btw
Mine were always no-signature personally, not sure about others.

BJbagz20

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
For clarification, many individuals within our thread have been showing heavy preference towards the High-Balance card. We have been getting questions whether it's justified. The High balance card doesn't require a cashout strategy that makes you have to stay up before midnight and after midnight in order to extract the full value from the card. The mid-balance has that problem because you have to evade the native limitations to the card, and to do that you have to wait until the ATM limit resets at midnight and cashout again after midnight. Meanwhile High-Balance cards allow you to take out $1k+ in cash all in one day, and cashout the rest via either in-store purchases or money transfers, while the Mid-Balance card is only capable of in-store purchases.

Thus why we think the High-Balance is probably also your Best Buy for the money, relative to the Super-High Balance card which exceed the prices. Our new and updated FAQ will be coming out soon on Telegram, however believe I will put this portion here now in the forum for people wondering how to go about cashouts for each card.

(The Rest of the FAQ will be released on our new Telegram Channel & Tor Store in the Coming Weeks, for now we are still operating only via Email as of 5/21/2023) - Thanks, Python

View attachment 543
View attachment 544
Python can you write a similar thread comparing the High-Balance & Super-High balance card?

BJbagz20

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
For clarification, many individuals within our thread have been showing heavy preference towards the High-Balance card. We have been getting questions whether it's justified. The High balance card doesn't require a cashout strategy that makes you have to stay up before midnight and after midnight in order to extract the full value from the card. The mid-balance has that problem because you have to evade the native limitations to the card, and to do that you have to wait until the ATM limit resets at midnight and cashout again after midnight. Meanwhile High-Balance cards allow you to take out $1k+ in cash all in one day, and cashout the rest via either in-store purchases or money transfers, while the Mid-Balance card is only capable of in-store purchases.

Thus why we think the High-Balance is probably also your Best Buy for the money, relative to the Super-High Balance card which exceed the prices. Our new and updated FAQ will be coming out soon on Telegram, however believe I will put this portion here now in the forum for people wondering how to go about cashouts for each card.

(The Rest of the FAQ will be released on our new Telegram Channel & Tor Store in the Coming Weeks, for now we are still operating only via Email as of 5/21/2023) - Thanks, Python

View attachment 543
View attachment 544
Python so would you reccomend purchasing the super-high balance since its apparently better than both or is it too hard to cashout and too high of an onramp to start on? my boy reccomended me to this, im new to this stuff so ur feedback would be helpful...

prokhladnayamyata

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have tried both the Mid-Balance & High-Balance cards over like the past two weeks. I've seen the non-stop beefing going on in this thread LOL thought id finally give my 2 sense. Listen. The High-Balance Card is bar-none the best card they sell its without a debate. The silly ass cashout shit u gotta do for the mid-balance and staying up till midnight to cash that bitch out is ridiculous when u can get more bread and do western unions on the high balance without having to stay up. Real talk me and 2 other niggas was chatting about this like its some sort of debate, thats whats wrong witt yall scammer niggas yall got no logic.

Dont waste ur damn time witt the mid-balance, start with the high balance and get sturdy lol, get ya money up not ya funny up,

BJbagz20

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have tried both the Mid-Balance & High-Balance cards over like the past two weeks. I've seen the non-stop beefing going on in this thread LOL thought id finally give my 2 sense. Listen. The High-Balance Card is bar-none the best card they sell its without a debate. The silly ass cashout shit u gotta do for the mid-balance and staying up till midnight to cash that bitch out is ridiculous when u can get more bread and do western unions on the high balance without having to stay up. Real talk me and 2 other niggas was chatting about this like its some sort of debate, thats whats wrong witt yall scammer niggas yall got no logic.

Dont waste ur damn time witt the mid-balance, start with the high balance and get sturdy lol, get ya money up not ya funny up,
Agreed.

jaayrolle

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
With the mid balance can I just withdraw all the cash from the ATM???

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
With the mid balance can I just withdraw all the cash from the ATM???
Yes but you have to redo the process again after midnight to get the maximum value out of the card.

DirtyDubz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
High-Balance > All the other Cards.

I've ordered maybe 65 different cards from python over the past year or so, there ain't no better card to go with. Im saying fuck the super-high and the mid jawns. Easiest mf to cashout is the high-balance without debate, i still buy the highs to this day lmao (and i could be copping the super-highs) but i dont. Yall keep asking these silly ass questions i be seeing niggas in the thread chit chattin and all this other silly shit, this shit is dead son.

Get a band to a band in a half out a Chase ATM (always request chase) cuz the highest atm limit and then get the amazon gifties from ur local grocery store and shit, then fuckin hop on paxful.com cash them shits out for btc. its that simple, fuck all the WU and da da da and all that other complex shit, 1hr of ur time in and out. That card is what makes python on goat level 🐐, not the other mfs im tired of this silly ass thread. Yall niggas be geeks, it really aint that serious

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
which banks do you recommend for international cards like the West Africa Ghana, Nigeria etc?
You do not need to choose the bank for these cards. International cards are geo-agnostic and will work quite literally wherever. Meaning the victims original card and therefore its corresponding datasets are not equipped with geo-based security algorithms that restrict its usage to the last place it was utilized. For instance, if the card user uses his/her card within New York City at lets say a coffee shop, then another random purchase happened in Los Angeles two minutes later in a Bar or Nightclub, the algorithm would typically shut that purchase down, in this case this does not happen.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Python can you write a similar thread comparing the High-Balance & Super-High balance card?
The Super-High Balance card is more or less for clientele that are more focused on higher-volume cashouts. Given we only sell two cards per week to client, these clients typically are repeat customers who would just like to maximize their dollar output from their operations. However on a relative basis, they are like comparing apples to pears as each card is for a different type of client within their lifecycle doing business with us.

The client purchasing the High-Balance card tends to be the individual that is more within the entry-level stage, and the Mid-Balance card also fits that overall client profile. Hence why we don't ever compare the High & Super-High.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Mine were always no-signature personally, not sure about others.
All of our packages will always be No-Signature Required through our various mediums of shipping that we currently offer. We never ship on signature, there are rare cases our shipping manager can make a mistake upon dispatch, and I think that was one of them.

Rahimsco1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You do not need to choose the bank for these cards. International cards are geo-agnostic and will work quite literally wherever. Meaning the victims original card and therefore its corresponding datasets are not equipped with geo-based security algorithms that restrict its usage to the last place it was utilized. For instance, if the card user uses his/her card within New York City at lets say a coffee shop, then another random purchase happened in Los Angeles two minutes later in a Bar or Nightclub, the algorithm would typically shut that purchase down, in this case this does not happen.
with which banks?

DirtyDubz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
High-Balance > All the other Cards.

I've ordered maybe 65 different cards from python over the past year or so, there ain't no better card to go with. Im saying fuck the super-high and the mid jawns. Easiest mf to cashout is the high-balance without debate, i still buy the highs to this day lmao (and i could be copping the super-highs) but i dont. Yall keep asking these silly ass questions i be seeing niggas in the thread chit chattin and all this other silly shit, this shit is dead son.

Get a band to a band in a half out a Chase ATM (always request chase) cuz the highest atm limit and then get the amazon gifties from ur local grocery store and shit, then fuckin hop on paxful.com cash them shits out for btc. its that simple, fuck all the WU and da da da and all that other complex shit, 1hr of ur time in and out. That card is what makes python on goat level 🐐, not the other mfs im tired of this silly ass thread. Yall niggas be geeks, it really aint that serious
Edited/Extended: The super-high balance cards for yall niggas would hit fucking crazy but they never even got that shit in-stock anyways so yall not ever even gonna have the ability to copp it in the first place its more like a pipe-dream even asking em if they have it.

alexali

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@PythonCards in the future can you make it so that we all know which cards you currently have available and what cards you do, digitally? so we don't have to inquiry and find out?

:) thx

breeshbandit

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just ordered a high-balance card from Python earlier this morning, Got tracking like three hours later. I've heard so much positive things about Python on this thread so I had to try it for myself. Can't wait to use the card, will let yall know how things go

Redapple23

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yes but you have to redo the process again after midnight to get the maximum value out of the card.
can this same strategy work for the other cards too?

pardonmyback

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just ordered a high-balance card from Python earlier this morning, Got tracking like three hours later. I've heard so much positive things about Python on this thread so I had to try it for myself. Can't wait to use the card, will let yall know how things go
i got the high balance too, did u order a chase card?

Users who are viewing this thread