Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

Seriousb8989

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The chase high balance card is the best one they sell because the atm limit is ridiculous. Thats like the best one you can possibly get if you get ur hands on it. This method is aight doe, but i'd reccomend fucking with the atm over 12 midnight to stunt the reset and get all the money in cash at the atm like 2k before midnight and 2k after. Honestly, no need for the giftcards i think ur doing too much lol, but i get ur point
Yeah i think this is the common consensus. Might order another soon. (if i can get one)

qirk

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
tele link not working can someone resend

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hello Python, I have friends that have had success with your products but I would just like to know why they only use High Balance. I have seen many comments on your thread raving about this card, do you think it is best for Los Angeles California?
Hello Carlton, California and the Western US in general tends to be one of the regions that we acquire the majority of the High & Super-High Balance Cards. Therefore we tend to have those in-stock for states within the region and especially California. So we do recommend both of those cards for the region as they are optimal from a volume perspective.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
lol not sure if u need it anymore as you seem pretty solidified as the best on this forum, but thanks for my order. vouched.
Thanks for the vouch nevertheless!

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
My Super-High Balance card came in, honestly im going to give the overall experience a 9/10. My main complaint being a little bit off on the pamphlet, I was told that it would have a 4k ATM withdrawl limit (which it did) but it also had even more than was stated on their pamphlet, because I was putting the card in and out and got my 4k out of the ATM but I decided to keep going and it kept going till about $5.5k so it didn't even stop at $4k which i guess is a good problem not a bad problem... but still i regress (maybe im just being picky). Card worked perfectly fine in stores because i had my name encoded onto the card, and everything worked great with the rest of the cashout i was planning to do. Really no complaints, python defintely lives up to the hype and i understand why they are sold out all of the time now. Just would wish the accuracy was a bit better when it comes to the atm limit, but its not like it was less than expected, just would be better so i know i could maximize the amount of money i take out from ATM because i prefer that way of cashing out the most because theres no pressure or cashier.

Summing it up, i think the super-high balance card is the best card to start with, I know theres controversy between the mid and high balance card, which imo the mid balance card is a no-go for starting, defintely the high balance is better. But if you have the money and make decent income i think the best way to start is with the super-high balance card, its miles ahead of the other two, if on a budget id go for the high balance. Just my take.
We tend to have a reductive philosophy in respects to the balances that we put on the pamphlet that comes with the cards. In this case when we were synapsing the EMV chip for getting a sense of the balance and spending history, the balance could of been higher than stated on the backend data, however whenever a customer calls their bank or gets their ATM limit naturally lifted, it takes roughly three months to update on the backend card data. We would rather write down what it says on the data rather than guess it could be higher, thus meaning we would rather underestimate than over estimate. Hence why we wrote $4k instead of $5.5k.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Ordered a super high balance card from these guys, gotta say. Pretty impressed with the professionalism and product. The ordering limit kinda sucks and the availability, but fast delivery, product does what it says, and all that good stuff. If ur lucky to pick up one of the highs or super high balance cards i think its the way to go.
Our website will be coming out soon, where people can join the P2P skimming infrastructure pass to order more than 2 cards per week, but if we don't have that limit this wouldn't be a sustainable operation from a data distribution perspective. We have peer clients that do data submissions to create our retail cloned card products off of, and that data tends to be quite limited. The more clients we serve, the more potential P2P Clients we can get, which basically just helps us distribute even more.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Kinda impressed with the community this thread has, thanks for the advice. I decided to purchase the / super-high balance card on here for Virginia earlier today. Already got tracking once i got off my shift, hella impressed with this service so far, super organized. My question for yall is how often can i even buy these?, because i see alot of people have no luck buying them, wasn't given a concrete answer in regards to availability from Python.
You can purchase up to two cards per week.

alfasi77

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi Python is there any alternatives to cashing out the Super-High Balance card than the one you have within your Cashout guide. I am from Norway and I live in a very remote area, I am not comfortable using the In-Store or Western Union options as everyone knows eachother here, I was wondering if there was an all and only ATM method for cashing out the card. I am not sure if you remember me, I have my recieved my card yesterday and just a bit nervous to do cashout given my circumstances.

Thank You

Troy4051

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The chase high balance card is the best one they sell because the atm limit is ridiculous. Thats like the best one you can possibly get if you get ur hands on it. This method is aight doe, but i'd reccomend fucking with the atm over 12 midnight to stunt the reset and get all the money in cash at the atm like 2k before midnight and 2k after. Honestly, no need for the giftcards i think ur doing too much lol, but i get ur point
Chase high balance is good but the Wells Fargo is not a bad alternative, they damn near the same card. I'm in New Brunswick rn and hit for like $2k at the ATM flawless. So if u cant get the high balance in Chase just gun for the Wells Fargo and u good.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hi Python is there any alternatives to cashing out the Super-High Balance card than the one you have within your Cashout guide. I am from Norway and I live in a very remote area, I am not comfortable using the In-Store or Western Union options as everyone knows eachother here, I was wondering if there was an all and only ATM method for cashing out the card. I am not sure if you remember me, I have my recieved my card yesterday and just a bit nervous to do cashout given my circumstances.

Thank You
Given the restrictions that we are native to the card, you can create your own cashout strategies for each card itself including the super-high balance card. Our recommended strategy is just what we find works out best internally and among our higher-value clients. Feel free to create your own strategies for your local area as you choose, given the restrictions. We cannot create an optimal cashout strategy for everyone.

alfasi77

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Given the restrictions that we are native to the card, you can create your own cashout strategies for each card itself including the super-high balance card. Our recommended strategy is just what we find works out best internally and among our higher-value clients. Feel free to create your own strategies for your local area as you choose, given the restrictions. We cannot create an optimal cashout strategy for everyone.

For clarification, many individuals within our thread have been showing heavy preference towards the High-Balance card. We have been getting questions whether it's justified. The High balance card doesn't require a cashout strategy that makes you have to stay up before midnight and after midnight in order to extract the full value from the card. The mid-balance has that problem because you have to evade the native limitations to the card, and to do that you have to wait until the ATM limit resets at midnight and cashout again after midnight. Meanwhile High-Balance cards allow you to take out $1k+ in cash all in one day, and cashout the rest via either in-store purchases or money transfers, while the Mid-Balance card is only capable of in-store purchases.

Thus why we think the High-Balance is probably also your Best Buy for the money, relative to the Super-High Balance card which exceed the prices. Our new and updated FAQ will be coming out soon on Telegram, however believe I will put this portion here now in the forum for people wondering how to go about cashouts for each card.

(The Rest of the FAQ will be released on our new Telegram Channel & Tor Store in the Coming Weeks, for now we are still operating only via Email as of 5/21/2023) - Thanks, Python

View attachment 543
View attachment 544
Ok @PythonCards so the ones on this list are your official recommended cashout strategies?

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Ok @PythonCards so the ones on this list are your official recommended cashout strategies?
Correct, and I will repost them here so everyone else can see for their own research purposes regarding the card they would like to purchase.

1686756396602.png

1686756383813.png

Reactions: kPz

Rahimsco1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello I am from Columbia... i see most people on this forum and thread say to buy high-balance or super-high balance card and ignore the mid-balance. However this seems to be only UK & USA clients and not people from South America. $4,000 balance is alot of money in my country, i am not sure how easy this will be to extract from card. So I ask if i should start with Mid-Balance as an international client.

kkkk thanks python, seen many vouches from buyer i hope for response 🙏🙏🙏🙏

skorea

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Correct, and I will repost them here so everyone else can see for their own research purposes regarding the card they would like to purchase.

View attachment 582
View attachment 581
When using high balance card can I just buy chase version, then take out $2k from atm before midnight then once after and kinda merge the mid and high balance card cashout strategy because i dont want to go to registers.

Monkey

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello I am from Columbia... i see most people on this forum and thread say to buy high-balance or super-high balance card and ignore the mid-balance. However this seems to be only UK & USA clients and not people from South America. $4,000 balance is alot of money in my country, i am not sure how easy this will be to extract from card. So I ask if i should start with Mid-Balance as an international client.

kkkk thanks python, seen many vouches from buyer i hope for response 🙏🙏🙏🙏
¡Hermano, es muy fácil hacer cashout con la tarjeta! Mi amigo la compró de Python y nos hemos unido para hacer el cashout. Solo tienes que ir al mall y sacar 900,000 COP del ATM, luego mete la tarjeta de nuevo unas ocho a diez veces y después debes usar el resto en las tiendas.

Rahimsco1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
¡Hermano, es muy fácil hacer cashout con la tarjeta! Mi amigo la compró de Python y nos hemos unido para hacer el cashout. Solo tienes que ir al mall y sacar 900,000 COP del ATM, luego mete la tarjeta de nuevo unas ocho a diez veces y después debes usar el resto en las tiendas.
kkkkkkk, okay bro, estaba muy confundido. ¿Estás en Colombia, hermano? ¿A qué mall fuiste para hacer el cashout de la tarjeta? Mucha gente en mi área ha usado Python para pedir tarjetas, pero no revelarán cómo hacerlo porque están en pandillas. Por favor, infórmame, hermano.

AMG-C63S

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ordered high balance card on wednesday and recieved today. I'm from cali. Everything went well, the hype and reviews seem to be worth it. Have no problems with availability like guys complain about we gonna see if that continues out into the future doe. New to carding so this a hell of an entrance into the game ig. bigger wins to come.

Reactions: kPz

loler7

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just placed my first order with Python. Great guy and very helpful in any questions.

Currently im waiting for confirmation of received payment and next waiting for the tracking.

Ill update you all on when i receive tracking and finally with a review once i get the card.

Mid balance card

Im from europe.
how did it go bro?

Users who are viewing this thread