Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yo fammo, made a quick review of python n shit. s/o crd forum mod's for facilitating my first escrow and shit back in da day. Ik I'm a big guy nowadays but fuck it we up, eskeddit

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just bought a Card from Python four hours ago, good experience so far; they sent tracking quickly after my payment went thru. I'll keep y'all updated as it goes thru but good experience so far and good customer support.

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just bought a Card from Python four hours ago, good experience so far; they sent tracking quickly after my payment went thru. I'll keep y'all updated as it goes thru but good experience so far and good customer support.
UPDATE: Hey, my card just arrived today at my house. When I get home from work ima post a review like the others in here, ill let y'all know how my cashout experience goes. I ordered the "Super-High Balance Cloned Card" from Python for Canada so I had to order the international card.

ChicagoCrips

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Looks promising gonna give it a shot when my paycheck hits fasho ⛽

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
UPDATE: Hey, my card just arrived today at my house. When I get home from work ima post a review like the others in here, ill let y'all know how my cashout experience goes. I ordered the "Super-High Balance Cloned Card" from Python for Canada so I had to order the international card.

Posted my review today, super impressed with the overall performance of the card. Placing an order for two mid balance cards next week, prolly will make a custom cashout guide for fellow Canadians soon for the international cards. Definitely a vouch for python, he's a good vendor.

tts <3 crd forum community

ChicagoCrips

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python sent me the tracking number for my order

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This is a bit of a hot-take but I honestly think the Super-High the only one truly worth it. The high and mid are good don't get me wrong, but if you can get a Super-High its the best, let me explain....

The super-high can be cashed out if u take out 500 from the ATM nine times before midnight then another nine times after midnight and you can takeout like $8k to $9k, I know python says you can do money orders and stuff, but honestly doing it all at the atm is the best way to really do it.

lass21

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Je recherche un bon site dump 101

Bornfrompain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This is a bit of a hot-take but I honestly think the Super-High the only one truly worth it. The high and mid are good don't get me wrong, but if you can get a Super-High its the best, let me explain....

The super-high can be cashed out if u take out 500 from the ATM nine times before midnight then another nine times after midnight and you can takeout like $8k to $9k, I know python says you can do money orders and stuff, but honestly doing it all at the atm is the best way to really do it.
You can only take 500 once, not multiple

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You can only take 500 once, not multiple
u put the card in, takeout 500, then rinse and repeat lol. The atm limit native to the atm is 500, not the limit native to the Card.

Pitbull22

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
imma have to tap in with you

Ftidface

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status