Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
📢 Announcements 📢

UPDATE V.7 (January 14, 2024): Mandatory Review Disclosure (Crdforum Transparency Agreement)

Crdforum has recently started to required all Verified Vendors to have reviews enabled on all sales threads. We have been noticed of this, and encourage all new clientele to submit reviews of our product upon receival of the product. This will help us maintain our rapport as vendors within the forum. Fake and or fabricated reviews will not be permitted. Thanks for the Support — Python (CEO of Python Kingdom)

UPDATE V.6 (July 11, 2023): Stock Outages [SOLVED] & P2P Program Multiplicity

We have recently released an in-depth article regarding the problem surrounding our constant stock outages, we have officially rectified this problem within its entirety, ensuring that clients can order any and all cards with ease. The P2P Program has been further scaled in order to handle the higher influx of order volume, however such scaling comes with growing pains, which was explained thoroughly throughout the article we have released. We consider this overall problem to be rather unique and not a re-occurring problem, and just a roadblock in the scaling process of our storefront in general.

View Full Article: https://crdforum.cc/threads/update-...multiplicity-ramifications-july-11-2023.2691/

UPDATE V.5 (June 19, 2023): TOR (.onion) Python Kingdom Store Released

Cloned Card Home.jpeg
python product page.jpeg

Orders for Cloned Cards can now officially be processed via TOR (.Onion) Browser or TOR Enabled Browsers (Darkweb not Clearnet). Products can be purchased seamlessly via Bitcoin, Monero, Ethereum, USDC (ERC-20 & BEP20), USDT (ERC-20, TRC-20, & BEP20). Our primary page can be found utilizing Torlinks or it can also be found via the "Links to Purchasing" seen below. Ordering via TOR is not a necessity, it is an option; you are still allowed to also order via Telegram.

-------INSTRUCTIONAL'S ON TOR BROWSER FOR NEWCOMERS-------
What is Tor?:
READ
How to Install Tor Browser?: READ
Alternatives to Tor Browser?: READ
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon purchase read through the Description and FAQ extensively before purchasing a Cloned Card. Proceed to then choose between the 🇺🇸 United States Card, 🇬🇧 United Kingdom Card, & 🌎 International Card (based on your geo-location), then finally whether you would like ✅ Custom Name Engraving or ❌ No Engraving (engraving only possible for High/Super High Balance Cards). Once you finish making your specifications you can then add the card to the cart and reach the checkout phase and submit payment, during business hours and days (Monday-Sunday // 7:00AM - 10:00 PM) we will be Shipping Orders out Same Day.

Links for Purchasing (copy/paste to TOR Browser):

📦 Products 📦

Tor Link to Order Mid-Balance Cloned Card: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwru...cid.onion/index.php/product/mid-balance-card/

Tor Link to Order High-Balance Cloned Card: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwru...d.onion/index.php/product/high-balance-cards/

Tor Link to Order Super-High Balance Cloned Card: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwru...on/index.php/product/super-high-balance-card/

Rich (BB code):
Tor Link to Order Mid-Balance Cloned Card: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwrufvxgddydx33gnfqzmpz5knuj7cid.onion/index.php/product/mid-balance-card/

Tor Link to Order High-Balance Cloned Card: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwrufvxgddydx33gnfqzmpz5knuj7cid.onion/index.php/product/high-balance-cards/

Tor Link to Order Super-High Balance Cloned Card: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwrufvxgddydx33gnfqzmpz5knuj7cid.onion/index.php/product/super-high-balance-card/

🔗 Primary Pages 🔗

Tor Link to View Cloned Card Product Array Page: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwru...j7cid.onion/index.php/index.php/cloned-cards/

Tor Link to View Python Kingdom Home Page: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwru...j7cid.onion/index.php/index.php/cloned-cards/

Rich (BB code):
Tor Link to View Cloned Card Product Array Page: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwrufvxgddydx33gnfqzmpz5knuj7cid.onion/index.php/index.php/cloned-cards/

Tor Link to View Python Kingdom Home Page: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwrufvxgddydx33gnfqzmpz5knuj7cid.onion/index.php/index.php/cloned-cards/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes & FYI:

Purchasing Restriction: All users regardless of purchasing medium (Tor/Telegram), are still restricted to the Two Card per week Limitation, as this privilege is exclusive to P2P Skimming Infrastructure Clients, not Retail Clients.

Post-Purchase Communication: Communication post-confirmation of the order will all be automated, as only a few hours after order you should receive automatic email regarding your tracking number within the closest business active business hours.

UPDATE V4 (June 26, 2023): Alternative Payment Methods for Individuals New to Crypto

Cryptocurrencies have been increasingly harder to acquire due to higher regulations within certain jurisdictions. Due to the nature of our products being illegal, we can only accept digital cryptocurrencies. However, there are expedited and/or non-kyc ways to purchase cryptocurrency two recommended ways we would recommend purchasing crypto if you are new to cryptocurrency.

Option 1: Crypto Voucher [Non-KYC / Debit & Credit Card - Instant Dispatch]

Crypto Voucher allows you to purchase crypto e-giftcards that can be extracted by us remotely to our crypto wallet. After purchasing the giftcard, a code will be supplied to you, which you can send to us post-purchase to us on Telegram, this option cannot be used in conjunction with our online store. We will list the suggested Crypto Voucher giftcards to purchase depending on which card you purchase.

Mid-Balance Card - [CLICK HERE]

High-Balance Card - [CLICK HERE]

Super-High Balance Card - [Unavailable (Must use Option 2)]

Note: Crypto Voucher charges a small fee for the transaction, hence the discrepancy in price of giftcard relative to received amount.

Option 2: Changelly [KYC / Debit & Credit Card - Instant Dispatch]

Changelly is a KYC (Know-Your-Customer) based exchange that requires identity verification before purchase, you can use Credit & Debit Card for purchase. Purchases can be made either through Telegram or our TOR Site. The "destination address" is our BTC receival address, which for Telegram customers can be acquired by asking for an invoice for the specific card you would like to purchase; for TOR customers it can be acquired by going to the end of the purchasing cycle, where the BTC address is shown for payment.

Note: Changelly charges fees for purchasing crypto, use a crypto calculator in order to find out the exact exchange value of USD to BTC

UPDATE V3 (June 19, 2023): Telegram Channel Re-Release & Two Card Per Week Limit

1687266961844.png

Telegram Channel Re-Release:

We have now reactivated our new Telegram Channel after previously having it get deleted months ago for selling illegal products and services. All of the same posts that were there last time are now reinstated and active within the actual Telegram Channel. We encourage you to either purchase via our TOR Store or Telegram, which ever is most convenient for you personally. Simply navigate our Telegram Channel, and select the "Cloned Card" directory; choose a card that works best for you, and we will then send you an invoice to then purchase the card manually through Telegram.

New Telegram Channel Link: HERE

New Telegram Account Message Link: HERE

Purchase Limitation:

We are limiting retail clientele to purchasing up to two cards per week due to our current supply and demand equilibrium and other factors regarding onboarding to our higher level program. The primary way we acquire data is through peer acquisition, meaning individuals that first ordered a retail product like Cloned Cards; then working their way up to start acquiring substantial data via skimming for us in the future. Peers will submit that data to us, we use 50% of their data they submitted to support our retail operations (Cloned Cards), whilst in exchange they get a wholesale bulk shipment of Cloned Cards built off their local data that can be used to cash out like any of the other Cloned Cards we sell on the retail side.

The P2P Skimming Infrastructure will have exclusive ability to purchase Cloned Cards at wholesale/bulk scale. The program will cost roughly $35,000 USD to enter upon its release on our website coming in the next month or so, this is a separate service; therefore meaning it will also be host within a different thread despite the fact that they are both on our site. If you are interested there will be an application section within the website to apply to join the actual program and be a solidified data acquisition partner of Python Kingdom.

UPDATE V2 (Feburary 18, 2023): Telegram Deleted - Operating via Email Only for Time Being

Our Telegram has been deleted by policymakers at Telegram for selling and distribution of Illegal Products. This ban has halted our operations via Telegram; this we will be expanding to other platforms in the near future. Thus we will only be operating via email, we currently have two emails [email protected] (OLD) and [email protected] (NEW) either one works but the preferred would be our new email.

UPDATE V1 (January 29, 2023): 1,000 Sales - Thank You

Thanks for all of the support and frequent orders from here, we have just hit our 1,000 Sales landmark!

Scamweb

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
please check your email

Raskolnikov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Emailed you.

cashfordays

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Check yo telly

Raskolnikov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Check yo telly
Do you know any good groups on TG for fraud? Apart from this one obviously. I'm in counterfeit kings and in a lot of good substances and weed groups I could get you in.
I'm a total noob, been involved in drugs vending but gave that up as was getting too hot. Want to get involved in this scene.

cashfordays

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
whats yo telly?

Raskolnikov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can anyone show proof if he's legit vendor.
The cards only just came out recently so I would imagine proof will come soon. I've spoke to people who use him and he is highly recommended. Join the chat group would be the best bet for proof.
One thing I have noticed is no one is calling him out like loads of others are being as scammers or what they claim is impossible.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Do you know any good groups on TG for fraud? Apart from this one obviously. I'm in counterfeit kings and in a lot of good substances and weed groups I could get you in.
I'm a total noob, been involved in drugs vending but gave that up as was getting too hot. Want to get involved in this scene.
I would recommend joining our Telegram Channel HERE

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
please check your mail.
any guy ordered here ? would like to chat with him to see if this is a legit vendor
We should have responded to your email address, and yes are verified vendors on this forum for a reason.

fattrap

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Dmed you via telegram

Raskolnikov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I would recommend joining our Telegram Channel, HERE
Joined a few days ago. Your my man.
Even a novice like myself can see the fake shit all over telly.
I've read every post you have on here and learned a lot. I do appreciate the fact that your posts are in English not like some wannabe rapper.

fattrap

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Joined a few days ago. Your my man.
Even a novice like myself can see the fake shit all over telly.
I've read every post you have on here and learned a lot. I do appreciate the fact that your posts are in English not like some wannabe rapper.
no cap !! python knows what hes talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread