noryakythegoat

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How risky is the cashing out. Do police normally investigate cctv
If you wear a mask, a hood and sunglasses like i do, you are good,Ive also been lucky and found an atm with a broken camera and they never fixed it, it has been like this for a few months i think they dont give a shit, out here in Romania the cyber security bullshit system is weak af i didnt see anyone get convicted for anything, Just be smart protect yourself and your devices

RichardBuffer

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I got my card this morning, its a lot easier than I thought to use. Just use it like ur regular debit card yall. High balance is definitely the best card out of the three, the mid and high are too complicated. I took 2k out of atm and the rest i just bought clothes at saks fifth, shits valid.

Alexous

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If you wear a mask, a hood and sunglasses like i do, you are good,Ive also been lucky and found an atm with a broken camera and they never fixed it, it has been like this for a few months i think they dont give a shit, out here in Romania the cyber security bullshit system is weak af i didnt see anyone get convicted for anything, Just be smart protect yourself and your devices
Did you got your tracking number ?

raxxtheswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
He's legit but hes always out of products. Don't do mid-balance, high is definitely the best i think.
Can u drop the link to the verfied python shop bro !! I heard people are reaching out by email but I wanna know if it's like a actual site like briansclub.cm or savaston0 were I can sign up scroll through look around like other cc dump shops but I wanted to try python because they actually send u the card in mail and i am reading alot of good things about them on this forum ...

raxxtheswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Python is pretty good when it comes to vendors, I struggle to be able to get the card I want sometimes but every time I order the cards work as they describe. I guess this comes with the territory, good sellers have much demand and therefore are never in stock, ig its part of da game :<
Can u drop the link to the python shop bro so i can get busy 👀 been on alot of other dump sites but always wanted to try one that sends them in the mail like python 🤞heard there really good !

raxxtheswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey all! I just got a super-high balance card from Python anyone know if they're open on the weekends? I've got some questions to ask, but don't wanna seem annoying via email. They've been pretty sweet so far, just tryin' to keep things on the up and up.
Bro i really want to use python cause they mail cards and they got really good reviews but do I reach out to them by email and wait or do they have a link to there site 🤔 drop it for me below in the chat pls ...

BobMichell

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
J'aimerais savoir s'il y a des frais supplémentaires pour l'expédition et combien de temps il faudra pour recevoir ma commande. parce que je vis en Europe

JC206

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bro i really want to use python cause they mail cards and they got really good reviews but do I reach out to them by email and wait or do they have a link to there site 🤔 drop it for me below in the chat pls ...
yes at the moment you reach out to them through their email.

raxxtheswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I got my card this morning, its a lot easier than I thought to use. Just use it like ur regular debit card yall. High balance is definitely the best card out of the three, the mid and high are too complicated. I took 2k out of atm and the rest i just bought clothes at saks fifth, shits valid.
Im looking to get a High balance dump this time for 400 so you pulled out 500 each time untill u got 2k on ya high balance at 🏧 ?? Cause im Finna place my order with them agian grab this high balance casue mid sucks fr ....

JC206

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey ik alot of people already gave positive reviews but i thought it would be good to add my own two sense.

Python is a good vendor with good products and customer service but their outages of stock is very rampant for certain areas. Like if you don't pay for your invoices asap, there's always a chance they run out of products, that's the downside. Other than that IF you can actually get a card from them, the cashout is easy as hell a lot of guys hype up the high balance card, but in my opinion the super-high balance card is the best to purchase by far. The super high gives you the best return on your investment.., much better than the likes of the high balance. The atm limits are 4k per 24hr on a lot of them meaning u can cashout the full balance at just atm without having to go to stores and shit. The mid and high you gotta go to stores, its not worth it, id rather spend the extra $475 and get the super-high.

Thats just my thoughts... but 10/10 for python good shit.

LafleurR

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
The western union method ez, for the high balance just go to a WU location and order one addressing it to yourself and u should be good. Me and my manz did it like eight times here in dallas, 12 don't even care frfr. Rinse and repeat. Saw yall asking a lot about it in da thread so i thought id let yall know,

andrewbaghetti

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The high balance card easy as shit to cash out, ain't even worth buying that mid jawn yall mfs be speaking them fax lol. Glooks on everyone on this thread frfr. Dodged a bullet not coppin dat mid balance jawn.

raxxtheswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey ik alot of people already gave positive reviews but i thought it would be good to add my own two sense.

Python is a good vendor with good products and customer service but their outages of stock is very rampant for certain areas. Like if you don't pay for your invoices asap, there's always a chance they run out of products, that's the downside. Other than that IF you can actually get a card from them, the cashout is easy as hell a lot of guys hype up the high balance card, but in my opinion the super-high balance card is the best to purchase by far. The super high gives you the best return on your investment.., much better than the likes of the high balance. The atm limits are 4k per 24hr on a lot of them meaning u can cashout the full balance at just atm without having to go to stores and shit. The mid and high you gotta go to stores, its not worth it, id rather spend the extra $475 and get the super-high.

Ik u said the super high is the best one for returns on your investment but I just order a high balance for 400 how much would I be able to take out of atm u think ?? Ima do 500 per withdrawal u think I can get out at least 1500 from bank atm untill I have to go in store grab money orders or giftcards ...

raxxtheswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
The high balance card easy as shit to cash out, ain't even worth buying that mid jawn yall mfs be speaking them fax lol. Glooks on everyone on this thread frfr. Dodged a bullet not coppin dat mid balance jawn.
I just got a high balance for 400 how much u think I can get pull out the bank atm ?? thinking if i do 500 per withdrawal how much bread could I empty on the highs from ya experience bro don't wanna go instore and buy money orders ..

JC206

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

UPDATE: I take that back, the high balance is aight but the mid-balance is still a no-go IMO but its not a bad starting point. Was a lil hard on the high-balance mb.

Users who are viewing this thread