Python is prolly the most goated vendor lol

Bornfrompain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I recently purchased a card from Python and I must say, they are probably the most goated vendor out there. The purchasing process was smooth and easy, and their customer service was top-notch. After sending my payment, I received my card within a few days and was able to start using it right away. The card worked flawlessly and had a balance that exceeded my expectations. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my purchase from Python and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for cloned cards hes gotta be the best lol, get em while i can i guess.

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Fax wish they actually had cards more often doe, they sell out for here in Canada all of the time. Would be up millions if I could actually get my hands on either the super-high or high balance every week, but that's never the case.

Guess im jus a forever-optimist lmfao

Riskwhatmademe

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I recently purchased a card from Python and I must say, they are probably the most goated vendor out there. The purchasing process was smooth and easy, and their customer service was top-notch. After sending my payment, I received my card within a few days and was able to start using it right away. The card worked flawlessly and had a balance that exceeded my expectations. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my purchase from Python and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for cloned cards hes gotta be the best lol, get em while i can i guess.
So question, do the cards ever lock and what was ur balance

Riskwhatmademe

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Dey let u know if the card holder was from same state u was in ?

broke

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yo bro, im tryna get a clone from python too but im wondering, have you had any problems with them ever?

gonzapeche

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
yo bro, im tryna get a clone from python too but im wondering, have you had any problems with them ever?
u can't have problems witt em they have an automated shop lol

Users who are viewing this thread