Python Kingdom review

Wannable

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I decided to purchase a cloned card from Python Kingdom yesterday afternoon, and I was surprised by their quick response. They provided me with the necessary Bitcoin address and requested the details for shipping the card to my house.

After sending the payment and providing the required information, I was initially concerned about the waiting time for a response, which was around 10 hours. However, I decided to reach out to them again, and they got back to me. I learned that some people had received their tracking information within 20 minutes, so my worries were eased.

Despite my initial distrust due to previous experiences with other vendors, Python Kingdom is best for sure. They delivered the card as said, and it worked perfectly, meeting all of my expectations. s/o yall fs

FloADV123

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I decided to purchase a cloned card from Python Kingdom yesterday afternoon, and I was surprised by their quick response. They provided me with the necessary Bitcoin address and requested the details for shipping the card to my house.

After sending the payment and providing the required information, I was initially concerned about the waiting time for a response, which was around 10 hours. However, I decided to reach out to them again, and they got back to me. I learned that some people had received their tracking information within 20 minutes, so my worries were eased.

Despite my initial distrust due to previous experiences with other vendors, Python Kingdom is best for sure. They delivered the card as said, and it worked perfectly, meeting all of my expectations. s/o yall fs
ay yo what s ur discord fam i wanna chat to u

Users who are viewing this thread