Pythonkingdom sent the card through FedEx what do I do?

Dirti

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm excited to have made contact with PythonKingdom on Sunday! We negotiated through email and I sent the money that same day, expecting my new card to ship at 11am eastern the following morning. I just received a tracking number after sending a few emails to check up via FedEx but he initially told me it was going to be sent via USPS? Does anyone know if FedEx will have to ask for a signature in order to accept the package or does it come right to the door no-sig needed?

I'm optimistic that my card will arrive soon and join all the successful cashouts people have had with PythonKingdom!, i just want to make sure my card won't get stalled at my address since I got to go to my job during the day.

p2pCookies

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
You can put your tracking number into the panel on FedEx.com and change it to a non-signature delivery youre welcome

nevil1903

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm excited to have made contact with PythonKingdom on Sunday! We negotiated through email and I sent the money that same day, expecting my new card to ship at 11am eastern the following morning. I just received a tracking number after sending a few emails to check up via FedEx but he initially told me it was going to be sent via USPS? Does anyone know if FedEx will have to ask for a signature in order to accept the package or does it come right to the door no-sig needed?

I'm optimistic that my card will arrive soon and join all the successful cashouts people have had with PythonKingdom!, i just want to make sure my card won't get stalled at my address since I got to go to my job during the day.
Hello brother

How did you contact them?

south_central_scammer

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey Bro,
Did you ever get your card from him? Im thinking about going thru him but want to see if he is legit.

Ritchlikemitch24

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i got my shit thru fedex, no problems

ukaouglas

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
bro i really wanna know if these cards will get me in trouble with police plsss someone that have dne it tell me to prevent them and are these cards legit pls answer guys!!

Winniemine

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
bro i really wanna know if these cards will get me in trouble with police plsss someone that have dne it tell me to prevent them and are these cards legit pls answer guys!!
they legit lol, just hope u can get ur hands on the one you want.

infinvte30

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
did anyone buy yet?

ZarniVan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

USPS > Fedex all day. I just tell python to use USPS. When they use fedex, its always nosig.

Users who are viewing this thread